#four

A second date with Michael would be great. I just can't believe I met a guy at a club who isn't a buster, he makes money. Legal money at that and he doesn't want any thing to do with mine. I'm really starting to like Michael. He does everything a dream boyfriend would do. He would text me good morning every morning. He said sweet things to me and pops up to my job. Wwww-wait how did he know where I worked at.

"Hey Michael how did you know where I worked at?" I asked really wanting to know. He grinned " I'm surprise your just now asking." He got up and walked to the door. I walked be hind him. He stopped at the door and replied "Well I am a lawyer I work with documents all the time, but the truth is I went to Google and looked you up." I was shocked at his words. "I notice you never really have guy with you when your at your events." He continued to speak. "And I didn't know you started your business at 18, I also found out you never had any longterm relationship, But we can change that."

He turned around and gave me smile from ear to ear with his deep dimples. And began moving his body closer to mine. He started kissing my neck slowly and every time he left me wanting more. He pulled me closer to him making his lips meet mine and he began doing magic with his lips on mine.

"You have to stop teasing me like that." I said to him when he finally let me go.

"Teasing? Oh my... I was wasn't teasing i just letting you know how good my skills were." He said while smacking my but. "Oh and nice ass" he said that caught all my workers attention on my.

For the rest of the day all my staff's eyes drifted to my behind. Even Dave's eyes looked too and he isn't even into females.

I was so happy getting home. But the songs that came on the radio were about butts. Top ten worst car rides ever. Today was the only day I've had had my house to my self all week. Although the quietness was good I like talking so I called Michael.

"Skye I thought I wouldn't hear from you till tomorrow because of the nice ass joke."

"Well I don't know why although you had all those people looking at my ass" I replied.

"They can touch but not look." I agreed to what he was saying until I realized what he said. "Wait what so they can touch but not look?" I asked making sure that's what he ment.

"Hell no, I ment to say they can look but not touch. I would have to hurt someone if they even think about touching that nice ass of yours." He said out of real anger. "Can I make it up you on our date tonight." He asked me.

"Tonight?! I need you to know Mr. I like... Ummm hmmmmm I mean just because we have a thing going on I'm going to stop my stuff for you."

"Wait rewind did you say you liked me, I was getting worried that I was another guy you had a friendship with."

" I didn't mean to say like, but do feel like we can become something." I tried to say with the sweetest voice.
"Oh. Skye forget about the date for today." Was the only words he said before ending the call.
**********************************
A month rolled around and I still haven't seen or heard from Michael. I've tried to call him all I got was the voice mail. I tried to text no reply.

I was fed up and gave up trying. "Ye ye ye!" That could be nobody but jess. I went the open the door. " why the fuck are you yelling and banging on my damn door?"

"I'm banging because Michael just called me. Why did you tell him you didn't like him when you know damn well you like him if not more. This is excatlly what I'm talking about. Your so distant, you never let anyone in. For once you have one that meets your high as standers and you don't want to let him? Dont take this the wrong way but your crazy, if I was you I would be already in this mans be. The door bell rang. "Good!" She screamed.

Jess went to open the door. Guess who was standing ant the door. Michael!

"Hello Michnever How are you?" Was my way of greeting him. Before I could give him a hug. Michael had his hands around my waist and me up against the wall. He bagan forcing his lips to mine. It took me a while to react but I did. It felt so good to see Michael. I missed him so much. After that hell of a kiss. Michael began to speak. " I've missed you voice and seeing you. And I know you don't like that but you said you see something between us and I am going to try to get you with me.

"That's so damn cute and a turn on, see I told you he was a keeper." Jessica said as a smart ass comment.

Michael bust out laughing."well I hope Skye sees that." He replied to Jessica's comment.

"Well my job here is done." Jessica broke the silence and left out the door.

I started to speak. "Michael why did you get so mad when I said I didn't like you?"

"Because I'm not good with girls and I let you in and hearing you say that made me feel like I made the wrong choice in letting you in. And I hate being turned down." He answed my question.

We sat down on my couch. " I would never turn you down. I'm just not good with my feelings. And I've only told five people I loved them.

"Who were?" Michael asked.

"God, and my mom and Jessica." I replied.

"Jessica who are the other two?" He kept going on with his question. "Sorry Michael I just can't right now."
"I understand." He said while patting my leg. He got up. "Where you going!?!" Hoping he wasn't leaving. "Going to get us some water, I wouldn't dare leave, I just got you back." He came back and kissed me on my cheek.

When micheal came back we talked about everything. "And that's how I became very big in the hair business, never thought you would date the girl that makes your shampoo." We both giggled.

"You said date Skye I just wanted to know what are we, I'm a grown man I don't play games and I'm willing to be there for you but play catch Skye when you can is not a game I think I play with out being hurt. "

"And Lll..." I was getting ready to say like. " I care about you to much for me to hurt you." Making sure I met every word I just said.

"Skye just say the word, its okay like is a four letter that makes friends more and thats I want to be. You don't even have to say it to me just let me here you say it out loud." He said.

"Micheal I just can't right now. If Jessica told you anything while you and her talked on the phone its true. She know me more then I know my self."

"Skye, she told me that you like me and I believe you do your just scared to say it." A moment of silence came in after Michael was done speaking.

"This is how I feel about you." Before he could get a word out my lips crashed into his. And my hands moved to his chest then moved up to his neck. Michael's hand went the other direction. They went from my waist to my ass.

He picked me up and but me on his lap. A few minutes of a crazy, passionate and hot enough to melt the sun kiss. I finally broke for air. "What ever you felt it that kiss is how I feel about you."

After he stopped rubbing my knee he looked at me and laugh. " If that kissed determined how you feel about me I think you love me." I rolled my eyes.

I got up. "Where you going?" He asked before gravity let my feet hit the ground.

"I'm going to take a shower, if that's okay with you?" And I walked away. Michael followed behind me. I made a stop to see if he would stop. He bumped me. "Alone!" I screamed. You can go in the second wash room and clean up, wait no, you really need to take shower if you want to be seen with me."

"Why?" He asked. "Because I have an billion dollar event in less then four hours." I replied. 'Then I'll be back, but why does it take you four hours?" I looked at h with a dumbfounded face. "Did you really asked that? I'm a beauty figure, I represent pretty. So now do you want to go. Yes or No?"

"Hell Yea I want to go." He said with the smile I loved to see with his pretty dimples.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[°]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I'm done testing so I'll be updating more frequently now. And I've decided to do Michael's POV next.

Remember

~ vote
~ comment

~ love
Aquatic_