~𝒂 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚~

(Disclaimer: i do not own bnha/mha)

It was Monday morning as bakugo trudged off to school in a particularly gloomy mood. He had just placed an order for his hearing aids and they wouldn't come for at least another week. That was more than enough time to come up with a plan of action and figure out how this deaf thing was going to work out for him.

He spent the whole morning doodling in his notebook and not listening to his lessons, not like he could do that anyways with his ears being fucked up.
He tried to think of how he'd tell his boyfriends the fucking annoying news that'd been dumped on him that morning.

"I fucking know those nerds are going to neglect their hero studies if I tell them... How tf am I supposed to tell them without them worrying????" he lit his quirk up a bit, enough to let sparks fly and growled audibly without realising.

It was then that he looked up to see almost all of the class, including mic sensei looking at him in confusion.
Izuku was staring at bakugo in a questioning manner trying to understand why he did that just now. His eyes spoke to bakugo almost asking if something had happened last night.
Bakugo shook his head at him and looked down into his book again, trying his best to avoid eye contact.

Hizashi looked at the clearly troubled boy and sighed. It probably has something to do with the text message his husband had received from him that morning. Sho did say that that the little listener did get pissed off easily but this is different, he seems more troubled than pissed off.
Hizashi started the lesson again, hoping to distract everyones gaze from the boy who clearly didn't want all the attention at that moment.
___________________

At around noon, the classes were finally over and bakugo tried to rush over to the back of the school where he agreed to meet aizawa sensei and mic sensei. He headed towards the class door when Izuku and eijirou stopped him.

"hey kacchan, we're worried about you, you've been acting very weird this month and yesterday really made us question it. You know you can talk to us if you're worried about something or something bad's happened right? We're here for you, ALWAYS." Izuku was rambling out to him in a hesitated panic as if he was scared or knew something. Eijirou was standing next to him and nodding seriously... He wasn't even giving his big dumb cheesy grin that was usually plastered onto his face.

Bakugo sighed, he loved those idiots and was happy they cared for him but he really had somewhere to be right now and they were only getting in the way.
He put on his best fake smile and assured them that everything was fine and that he just had to get home early as his aunt was coming for a visit.

Izuku and eijirou looked very unsure but there wasn't much they could say without proof, so they stepped back and let him go.

Katsuki took one look at their sad faces and wondered what they knew that made then act like this. They couldn't know he was going deaf right? Nah that's not possible. He gave them a pat on their heads and speed walked out of the school and moved towards the back.

Waiting over there in the corner was aizawa and Hizashi sensei, worry clear on their faces, probably wondering what had made bakugo class them so urgently to talk.

Bakugo walked over to them and looked them in the eyes.

"this is going to sound crazy but I think I need your help... "

.

.

.

(617 words)

.

.

.

Wonder what katsuki wants to talk with dadzawa and mamamic about in the next chapter? stay tuned😗😀
.

.
~Tammy