~𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏~

(TW/: self harm, degrading thoughts and eating disorder)

Back at the apartment~

Bakugo pov:

I woke up to something fluffy smothering my face.

That's weird, I dont remember Zuku putting his disgusting pink eye mask on me again?

Then it clicked and I realised that I was at the Aizawa's house.
Of fucking course- obviously I had a panic attack again.
I was being a fucking burden to them again. If my weak ass cant even get to school without passing out, how the hell was I supposed to become a hero then?

Suddenly it occured to me that the fluffy thing was still on my face.
I put my hand to my eyes to touch it and nearly had a heart attack.

IT MOVED???? THE BIG BLACK FLUFF IS MOVING?? THE FUCK IS THAT????

I scrambled back on the bed in panic and leaned forward to see what the moving black hole was.

On closer inspection I realized that it was just Sensei's Cat.
Damn-
If the hag was here right now she'd laugh in my sorry face. No wonder she disowned me. I'm a disgrace.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat.
When I looked at the counter, i saw the broken syrup bottle from this morning sitting there like it was mocking me.

"Maybe if you weren't so weak, your mom would still be here and you wouldn't have to rely on a pro hero"

"You dont deserve love"

"useless"

"Pathetic"

"Weak"

"A BURDEN"

That was the last straw...

I dont need to eat today, I dont fucking deserve it anyways.

I left the room.

I needed to find the bathroom.

I need a blade.

I needed something sharp.

I needed to punish myself for being this weak.

I stumbled to the nearest bathroom and started raiding the cupboards for anything sharp.
Not a second later, there was a blade in my hand and I let out a sigh of relief.

I checked my watch. Good. No one will be back for another hour.
I rolled up my sleeve and pressed the cold blade against my scarred skin. I dragged the blade over and over again, tears clouding up my vision until I had lost track of time.
I don't know if it was loss of blood or the fact that I cried myself to the point of exhaustion but very soon, I passed out on the cold bathroom floor.

aizawa pov:

school finished and Zashi and I went to collect Eri from principal Nezu.
We drove home in silence as I was starting to regret leaving Bakugo home alone.
We reached home and stepped inside. Something didn't feel right. He wasn't on the couch where we had left him.

"Zashi, take eri to her room please"

My husband looked up at me with a questioning look only to see worry was spread across my face. He took the hint and carried her away.

I called out Bakugo's name but I didn't get a response. maybe he just couldn't hear me? I was still scared though.
I started looking through rooms to no avail. I just couldn't find him.

then a horrible thought struck me.
He- he wouldn't..
he can't-

I ran towards the washroom closest to the kitchen and saw it was slightly ajar.

praying that he was okay I slowly called his name to which I got no reply.
I gently pushed the door open and nearly fainted.

"ZA- ZASHI" I choked out

not a second later my husband was at my side.

"th-this isn't good. c-call the ambulance and r-recovery girl" i half screamed.

There, lying right in front of us was Bakugo, as pale as a sheet of paper, surrounded in a pool of his own blood.

.

.

(658 words)

.

thank you for reading this chapter! sorry, its kinda short lol

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH LOVES!!! 🏳️‍🌈❤️

~Tammy