~𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆~

(Disclaimer: I do not own bnha/mha)

(TW// self inflicted harm/voices)
In the early hours of the morning bakugo's crimson eyes fluttered open at the first sign of light shining through the curtains. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. The memories of everything that had happened yesterday, conveniently the last thing on his mind. Then, dread started to fill his brain which confused him.Why was he feeling anxious?
Why did this feel so familiar like deja vu?

It was then that he started to feel the foreign feeling the air in the room had. He scanned his eyes around the room trying to remember what had happened and why he was here.

"FUCK" he said aloud as he remembered what had happened the day before. HOW COULD HE HAVE SHOWN SUCH WEAKESS? IN FRONT OF HIS SENSEI'S THAT TOO!

He swiftly pulled himself out of the bed and started anxiously pacing around the room.

"What the fuck am I in their house for? Why did they being me here? Why dont I remember coming here? Did I lose consciousness? Is this the master bedroom? Did they sleep in the guest room? Fuck I swear I'm such a fucking burden to everyone" so many things were going through his head at once that he couldn't think straight.

He ran his nails over the flat of his arm hard multiple times and waited till he felt the satisfying sting of pain course through his now red skin.
That should be punishment enough for now. It was his fault anyway for being such a damn burden.

He headed to the bathroom and splashed his face with water and headed out the room. The Aizawa's house was pretty big which wasn't a suprise considering they were both amazing heroes.

Bakugo stumbled out the door, trying to search for the living room. He spotted a door and pushed it open only to bump into a little girl with white hair.

"Eh? Who the Fu- heck are you?" He questioned, very mystified. When the fuck did the aizawa's get a kid? As he examined her closer, he realised that this was the kid that izuku had saved almost 2 months ago.

"I- I'm Eri" she stuttered out, her eyes running across the room trying to find a place of safety. When bakugo realised he probably looked pretty intimidating to a 6 year old, he softened his gaze and bent down to pick her up.

"Hey there Eri, I'm Bakugo Katsuki and I study in UA, only the best hero school out there! Do you want to be a hero?" He asked with a soft smile.

Eri, still a little unsure looked away for a second before nodding her head firmly.

"Tsk if you keep acting shy I'm going to tickle attack you" he said as he started tickling the life out of her. She squealed and giggled into his shirt and started running around the room as he chased her, soft laughter echoing from her mouth.

A couple of minutes later he was met with the door to Eri's bedroom slamming open on his face.

"WHAT THE FU-" he stopped midway when he saw the shocked look on both his sensei's faces. He took that as a hint and bid goodbye to the little, now smiling girl and dragged his sensei's out to the main room.

"H-how did you d-do th-that?" Mic sensei stuttered out as he looked between shouta and him.

" tsk do what? Just because I have a fucked up temper doesnt mean I'm bad with kids. Dont act so damn shocked and dont fucking tell anyone"  bakugo said with a fierce growl.

"No, you dont seem to understand Bakugo" Aizawa sensei said with a straight face that almost seemed like if he moved even a tiny bit, he'd start crying.

"Ever since Eri's been saved, she hasn't smiled even once. Hizashi and I have tried everything and nothings seemed to work. We were shocked because that's the first time shes smiled ever since shes been saved." He said with an exasperated look on his face.

"The aizawa's really did care about kids didnt they?" He thought with a sigh. He wished he had parents who cared for him like that. Instead, he had two good for nothing parents who abandoned him at the first sign of his dangerous quirk. They wanted nothing to do with a child who had a villainous quirk.

"Burden"

"Burden"

"Burden"

"BURDEN"

Was the only thing running through his mind as the ringing started again in his ears. Not as bad as before, but still prominent.

He collected himself and pushed those fucked up memories to the back of his mind and sat up straight. It's fine, everythings just fine. Right?

"I'm sure by now, you've already pieced together why I asked you both to help me. Do you think you can?" He said with a calm but slightly trembling shaken up voice.

Hizashi and Shouta gave each other a nervous glance and nodded their heads.

"Dont worry little listener, we're going to be here for you every step of the way during this hard time." Hizashi said with a feeble smile.

"Now bakugo, do your parents know about this yet? If not, you do know that I will have to inform them right?" Aizawa said with a sigh.

At the mention of his parents, bakugo furrowed his brows and directed his gaze towards the ground. Aizawa took that as a sign that his parents didn't know and started to stand up to get the phone.

Before he could completely stand up, he felt a trembling hand holding onto the edge of his shirt.

"p-please, you cant call them. T-They wouldn't l-like that" he stuttered out before weakening his grip on aizawas shirt. His eyes started to fill with tears again and he was shaking.

Aizawa put the phone down and rushed towards him to try and comfort him.

"Bakugo what happened? Please tell me now. It's not normal to cry when parents are mentioned and come to think of it, I've never heard you say anything about your parent before. Even midoriya refuses to talk about them" Aizawa started mumbling out. He wiped bakugos tears, gave him a
Loving hug and prompted him to explain the sudden panic attack.
.

.

.

( 1064 words)

.
It's my longest chapter till date, enjoy lol😂
.

~Tammy