~𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔~

(Disclaimer: I do not own bnha/mha)

(TW// self inflicted harm)

Bakugo's eyes widened with shock at the feeling of the warm hands wrapping around him. Soon, he felt another pair of arms surrounding him which he could only guess was mic sensei's arms. His eyes widened in surpise at the warmth of the hug. He'd never felt such parental love in all his life. Was this how a normal family felt like?

No. They were probably showing false pity for him. That's what everyone does anyways. They showed pity for him and left. He doesn't deserve any pity, it's his fault his parents left him. It's his fault he's deaf and its his fault for fucking everything up. He doesnt deserve to become a hero.

He didn't notice he was starting to cry again but Aizawa did. He remembered how Zashi felt when he first started going deaf. His mental health was shit and he was spiralling down in his studies and hero work.

It wasn't until Zashi had told him and he helped him through it that Zashi was able to overcome it. It was going to be the same for Bakugo. They needed do be there for him otherwise he'd end up how Zashi did when he first started becoming deaf.

But for now, he needed to figure what was going on and what happened to his parents. Why did he seem so scared Of them? And why didn't he want to tell them something as crucial as going deaf?

Aizawa gave bakugo a tight hug
"Bakugo, I need you to tell me what's wrong. I cant help you unless I know what's happening. I need you to start from the beginning please."

Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows, sighed and leaned in closer to the hug. He didnt want to admit it because he thought it was weak but it was the first time he's ever enjoyed having an adult touch him without him flinching.

Soon, he looked up, took in a deep breath, and started his story.

It started when bakugo was just a child. Both of his parents had strong dangerous quirks. They had absolutely no intention of using them because they hated those quirks.

They'd always hope that bakugo would turn out quirkless. And when he didn't, well let's just say that his parents didn't take it well.

It started out as verbal abuse. They would always tell him that he was a burden to them and they wished they hadn't given birth to him. Day after day he was told he was a burden.
They couldn't bare to look at him and if they did, they'd look down on him and sneer in disgust.

Then, the physical abuse started. They'd come home from work and treat him like he was invisible. If he did even one thing out of place, he'd get beaten up with no mercy.

It had come to the point where he had started to believe them. He didn't deserve to have a quirk. It was a villainous quirk and he wished he could just be quirkless.

He had started hanging out more often with his best friend Izuku who was quirkless. He envied him. He envied him so much. Sometimes he'd lie in bed at night wondering why he couldn't be just like Zu. A quirkless. Maybe then he'd be able to have a normal life.

While Bakugo envied Izuku, Izuku was jealous of Bakugo's quirk. He's always praise bakugo for his quirk and tell him how cool it was. But what he didn't know was that everytime he said that, he broke bakugo down more and more without realising.

One day, a few days after his 7th birthday, Bakugo broke down in tears While Izuku was admiring his quirk. This scared Izuku and he begged bakugo to tell him why he was crying. He didn't like the fact that he might have been the reason that his best friend, kacchan had started crying.