~𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅...~

(Disclaimer: I do not own bnha/mha)

Hizashi pov:

As soon as the little listener said those words, everything went dead silent. In all honesty, he looked very defeated and tired.

While I was observing him, Shouta was trying to persuade him to continue where he left off.

It was when he broke down when we started to takes things seriously.

While Sho was trying to calm down the hyperventilating and squirming boy, I noticed he kept holding his ears and mumbling something inaudible.

I tapped sho on his shoulder and asked him what the little listener was saying but he just shrugged his shoulder and told me he couldn't make out what he said.

I bent down and placed my hand on the now screaming boys shoulder. "Bakugo? What's wrong?" I asked but he couldn't hear me.
"Bakugo, I need you to look at me" yet i still got no answer. I was starting to get scared.
I tapped the boy on his shoulder again and he whipped his head around and looked at me with almost a scared expression in his eyes.

"I- I can't h-hear you s-sensei....." he stuttered with tears in his eyes before he fell in a lump on the floor.

Sho rushed over and lifted him up to check his pulse only to see his heartbeat had increased by tenfold.

"He needs rest Zashi"

"I know, but..."

I stopped and took in a deep breath.

"Sho, he looked scared. I don't think I'll ever forget the look he had in his eyes. It was full of bottled up fear."

I looked Shouta right in his eyes.

"Sho... do you remember when It was first announced I was deaf?
he looks as scared as I did when they told me that. I'm scared babe, what if something as bad happened to him?"

Shouta sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

" Zashi I-"

"No...He told me he couldn't hear me! SHO! PLEASE, TELL ME IT CANT BE TRUE, I cant have a repeat of this. I suffered for too long. I can't have it happen to one of my students!"

At this point I probably had tears in my eyes but I couldn't care less. Not when my student could potentially be suffering from something which kept me behind everyone as a teen. It messed with my mental health for so long. I wouldn't have even wished it upon my worst enemy. And it's happening again. With a child who was put under my care...

"HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID, WHY DIDNT I READ BETWEEN THE LINES! THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I PAID ATTENTION TO HIM SHO."

I smacked my head and started crying.

"I- Its all my-my fault..."

Shouta jumped up and wrapped me in his warm arms, and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

'Its not your fault baby, we never would have known. Please don't make this hard in yourself. You are the strongest most responsible person I know. Everything is going to be okay so wipe away those tears and cheer up."

He kissed away my tears away and helped me up. We looked towards the boy and Sho held my hand, looking me in the eye to tell me it's all okay.

We lifted him up and took him home. We placed him on our bed and went to sleep in the guest room that night.

I laid my head on Sho and he kissed my forehead.

"Its going be tough but well get through this, and we'll help him get through this. He's going to have help this time Zashi, he wont be alone. We'll be there for him. Just trust me."

I sighed into his embrace and fell into a sound sleep. I hope you stay true to your promise Sho.
.

.

.
(637 words)
.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!! SURPRISE!!!🥰 And yes, it was my intention to scare you with the chapter name :)

And yes, it was my intention to scare you with the chapter name :)
.
.
~Tammy