~𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆~

This chapter is dedicated to tanu_d for literally being my most dedicated follower/reader till date on both my books. Istg you're the best!!💞

Tw:// mentions of suicide and degrading thoughts

aizawa pov:

Its 2:45 am and Zashi has finally fallen asleep next to me with his head on my lap. Gosh, he must have been super stressed out with having to deal with my paranoid dumbass self as usual.

The hospital is pretty quiet apart from the footsteps of doctors outside the room and in the hallway but what I was most worried about was the fact that katsuki still hadn't woken up yet. He'll wake up soon though, I just know it.

I can't wait for him to finally wake up so we can tell him the good news. He's finally got his hearing aids, we're going to adopt him, we're going to help him handle his depression and we'll help him with his sign language. Everythings going to be alright. He'll be the amazing pro hero he always wanted to be, maybe even better.

I let out a sigh and rested my head against the cold wall behind my seat. I placed my hand carefully on Zashi's head and played with locks of his silky blond hair. He gave me a tired half smile before he snuggled his head back into my lap again. It took him barely two minutes to fall asleep again.

Maybe I should check up on katsuki in a few minutes, just to make sure everything's fine. Yeah... I'm just checking if he's fine, nothing else. I'm totally not being paranoid right now cus that would just be totally silly-

OKAY FINE! I guess I am paranoid but do I care? NO.

I'll just quickly pop my head in, look around and be back. No one will ever notice I was gone.

I got up and slowly creeped over to his room. It sounds quiet inside, maybe he's still asleep.
I pushed the door open carefully which then decided to make an awful creaking sound but I managed to get inside without anyone noticing.

I took a look around as a frown appeared on my face,

Uhm-

WHERE IS KATSUKI??
_____________________

Aizawa pov:

Katsuki was missing.
HE WASN'T IN HIS BED WHERE WE LEFT HIM. HOW DID HE LEAVE THIS ROOM??
THERE WERE DOCTORS EVERYWHERE AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM RIGHT OPPOSITE TO HIS DOOR.
There was absolutely no way for him to leave...

Just as I thought that, I felt a gust of wind blow from the other side of the room.
Why is the window open at this time of the night? Did a nurse leave it open? What if katsuki had caught a cold? that would have been very irresponsible on their part.
I walked closer to the window to shut it and I noticed two papers folded up on the side table. One of them was addressed to me and the other was addressed to kirishima and midoriya.

Huh? This looks like Katsuki's handwriting. Maybe I should read it.
I opened mine and scanned through the page quickly.

No-

NO NO NO NO NO-

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.

I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN.

I CANT LOOSE HIM A SECOND TIME, I NEED TO STOP HIM NOW.

FUCK, THERE'S NO WAY I'LL REACH ON TIME IF I CALL FOR HELP. I NEED TO HURRY NOW!

I stuffed the letters in my pocket, probably leaving them a crumpled mess and raced to the stairs. I don't care how tall this building is, I just need to reach him. I won't loose him. I just can't.

Finally, after what felt like forever, I reached the top floor and barged through the roof door.

The atmosphere was scarily calm and silent to the point of it being disturbing.
It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness but when they did, they sight I saw horrified me.
The problem child was sitting on the very edge of the roof, his legs dangling extremely carelessly. If he moved, he'd fall straight away.
I need to call him and bring him back to his senses before he does something he'll regret.

"Bakugo Katsuki if you're listening to me, I need you to get away from the edge of the building and come here right now, you could get seriously hurt"

He's not responding to me-

"KATSUKI LISTEN TO ME", I almost demanded

Still no response.
Its not like he can't hear me, I noticed his hearing aids are on after all. I'm getting worried, I should never have left him in his room alone, why do I keep making mistakes and fucking shit up for everyone.

I could feel my face dampen with tears. SHIT, this isn't the time for me to cry. I need to be strong for Katsuki. If I'm not strong for him, who will be? I have to show him that I'm here for him to support him and help him. Instead, I'm crying like a little dumb kid-

I don't know what else to do, I'm panicking now-

BAKUGO LISTEN TO ME.

I NEED YOU TO SNAP OUT OF IT.

KATSUKI PLEASE-

KATSUKI!

something got to him somewhere in his clouded mind. I'm not sure what.
His head whipped around at an ungodly speed and his pained eyes going wide, dark eyebags clear as day under his red orbs filled with tears...

Yet, even after all this, he seemed calm. His expression, although pained beyond immeasurable control, looked at home as if he'd been looking at something he loved dearly.

But then it changed. He looked like a little boy scared of the dark. The pure fright in his eyes could only equal the innocent fright of that and it hurt me. It hurt me so much.
He was in a state of shock.

S-SENSEI????
.

.
(1000 words)
.
That akward moment when your mom wants to read your book but if she reads it, she'll see how depressed you really are😀✨
Welp, time to tell my mom I deleted this even though I didn't🏃🏻‍♂️
.

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, it's important for the plot

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, it's important for the plot...I think?😭

~Tammy