Chapter 12

As I woke up the next morning I felt the warm embrace of another close to me. I opened my eyes to see that Dray was still asleep. I gently ruffled his hair to see if he would wake up.
"Morning" I said to him with a smile
"No. It's too early." He said in a mumbled tone.
"I'll leave if-"
"Fine I'm up." He said opening his eyes.
"Good because I think we should go get breakfast."
"Why don't you take me up on that breakfast in bed offer..." He said with a wink.
"I guess just this once, wait. It's our last day!" I said jumping up.
Draco pulled my arm as he was still laying down with his eyes closed.
"What will it take for you to get up?"
"Hmm, love and affection." He said smiling
"Draco that doesn't make sense."
"Yes that does Lani, I want love and affection."
"Oh so you want me to get your girlfriend Pansy, I gotcha." I said getting up.
He pulled me back into my spot and we were facing each other.
"Not her."
"Ginny?"
"Come on Lani."
"What..?" I said laughing
I was laughing at him till the point where I was cut off.
"I'm not kidding Lani." He said in a serious tone.
"Wait, what do you want from me?"
"Never mind, it doesn't really matter." He looked down.
"Well it obviously does." I said bringing his head up to look at me.
He was about to say something before Fred showed up at the door.
"Oi lovebirds, stop snogging and come on down for breakfast."
"Fred we weren't snogg-."
"Oh shut up that's what they all say." And he left, gesturing for us to follow him.
We got up to follow him, but I realized that I was in Dracos hoodie.
"Uh I might want to change." And they both looked at me.
"Well then go on now." Fred shooed me along.
I walked over to where my bag was in Dracos old room, finally someone had brought it upstairs. I picked a nice, but casual outfit since we're just going to hang around the house till dinner.
~Lani's Outfit ~

We were going out for dinner in town

We were going out for dinner in town. I was most excited for that.
I eventually made my way downstairs. Food was already on the table. Everyone took a glance at me, said good morning, then back down at their food. Except one gaze stayed, Draco. He followed me with his eyes till I sat down next to him.
"Is everyone excited for dinner tonight." I said breaking the silence.
"Yes, I have the perfect dress, and I hope to help all the girls get ready." Cho said looking around at us with bright eyes. We all nodded and sooner or later everyone finished their food and went on with their days. I'm pretty sure Fred, George, and Cho went in the pool. Pansy and Ginny were gossiping about something on the couch, and Cedric was sitting in the library reading a book. As for Draco, he could be anywhere. I went over to Cedric and sat down by him. He was quiet this morning.
"Hey Lani." He smiled and pulled me closer to him.
"How are you doing this morning Ced, you seem quiet." I said, giving him a hug back.
"Good, just tired that's all." He closed his book and gave it to me. I read the title.
"To Kill a Mockingbird?"
"Yep." He said with a slight smile.
"But we read this in like second year." I giggled.
"Did you actually think I read it then?" He started laughing a little too.
Time passed and I just simply sat there reading a book with Cedric. Still Draco was nowhere to be found. He could be the center of attention, or disappear completely. I checked the time.
"4 o'clock already." I said, looking to Cedric.
"Hmm, you'd better get all dolled up before dinner tonight."
"I guess I should, shouldn't I." I got up and waved him goodbye.