Possession.

Ben felt like it was a millisecond before footsteps advanced to the living room. Klaus was as straight as a board; as silent as a mouse, he wouldn't move, Ben had tried. Ben had tried, goddammit! He jabbed and shoved his noiseless brother; he slapped and punched, but, alas, nothing. 

"Is- uh- everything okay in here?" a soft voice spoke. Ben cursed aggressively. 

Because now they knew, the siblings were conscious of what was once Ben and Klaus's dilemma. Klaus wouldn't answer; Ben wasn't even convinced that was Klaus. As much as Ben was relieved, as much as he wanted Klaus to get the help he obviously needed, would they even understand what's been going on? Ben had lost a lot of respect for his siblings since they began... ridiculing Klaus over his dependence. Wouldn't they shrug this off as well? 

"Klaus?" Vanya persisted, venturing further into the room. 

Ben was glad it was only her. 

"Uh- I-I don't know how to handle," Vanya ran her hands up and down Klaus's body, not making contact, as if to indicate to him, "this." 

"Klaus? Klaus?" Vanya continued, waving a hand in his face, "No one else is here, it's just me. They didn't want to overwhelm you." 

Klaus didn't flinch; he didn't even blink. 

Vanya's face began to convey her panic, her eyes searching wildly around the room to see if anything was there. She eventually froze, and Ben could essentially see the confusion coursing through her head. 

"Allison?" Vanya requested. As she left the room, Ben overheard her trying to find Allison as the distance traversed between the two. 

But Ben couldn't leave- not now. 

Vanya and Allison came back a moment later. Allison trailed with a lost expression as Vanya's fear practically edged off of her body. Vanya led Allison with a tight handheld clutch on Allison's arm, not her hand, but more so her forearm area. Ben felt himself grimace as they scanned over the nonresponsive brother. 

"What do we do?" Vanya persisted. Allison spluttered aimlessly, seemingly trying to wrap her head around the whole situation.  

"What happened to him?" Allison asked, prodding Klaus's shoulder. 

He stood still. He looked... Ben didn't know how to describe it... scared? More accurately, petrified. Ben followed intently as a bead of sweat dropped dangerously close to Klaus's eye. He wondered if his brother was brain dead, or just... dead-dead. 

"I really don't know," Vanya shook her head hurriedly, "I walked in, and he was just... like this." 

"I don't know what to do," Allison shrugged. It seemed ignorant, but Allison genuinely just looked confused. 

Ben was as well, in all honesty. 

"Do you think we should-" Vanya gets cut off by a gasp. 

Klaus blinked, looking around the room panting. He appeared disoriented. Allison and Vanya startled, recoiling and backing up until they hit the opposing couch roughly. 

"Klaus, you okay?" Allison questioned cautiously. Vanya backed up her sister's statement by nodding. 

"Of course," Klaus responded. He smiled oddly, and it seemed too... poised to be something Klaus would do. 

Ben's mind raced with incidents that could be taking place. 

"Okay..." Allison muttered. The two girls did eventually leave, but not without weird looks and shuffling steps.