Black: Anguish

"What the hell was that?" Luther asked. The seven snapped their eyes to the now shredded vase, eyes panicked.

Klaus found himself trapped in his mind again, what the hell. Embarrassingly enough, it was a little hard to watch when all of his siblings were advancing on their powers. That's partially why Klaus liked Diego and Five, their powers were strong, sure, but they didn't advance much from childhood. Theirs were natural for them, and that was a little irritating, but better than Ben and Luther. Who's powers were growing from birth, only becoming stronger. (Maybe a little bit too strong)

"Klaus, was that you?" Ben asked. Klaus almost forgot he was even there, the way he's been quiet for so long now.

Klaus looked at him irritated, "Why would that be me?"

Ben didn't seem to have an answer, and Klaus was worried Ben thought the anger was for him. It wasn't. Klaus was perpetually furious at himself and his abilities. He was just so incompetent.

Klaus thought he heard Ben mutter something about Vanya, but it was far too quiet to hear properly. Vanya couldn't do that? Right? Klaus never truly dwelled on Vanya, finding it a waste of his time. Now that he thinks about it though, why didn't Vanya have powers? And why did she stay in the academy? Klaus wouldn't put it past Reggy to give the kid up because of her lack of powers. And what's up with her meds? Reginald doesn't care about their anxiety, look at the rest of them. There is no way in hell Reginald was worried about Vanya's mental state.

"Who did that?" Allison asked. It was so odd. None of them understood each other, they hardly even knew what the others could do. Who did do that? A few siblings shook their heads, especially Vanya. Her gaze was frightened, and Klaus almost felt bad, then he remembered what she thought of him. The worry was gone.

Allison got up with a cough, muttering something about a dry throat. She grabbed the tea kettle from the back of the counter and began to fill it with water, setting it onto the now heated stove. She sat back down awkwardly as they all stayed silent, afraid if someone talked it would happen again. And if the person didn't know they did it? That could be dangerous.

Klaus watched as Allison got up when the tea began screeching, he had to ignore the urge to cover his ears. Vanya clearly couldn't fight it, as her hands flew to her ears with her face pinched in pain. Klaus didn't remember her being so sensitive to noises.

Allison was thrown backward as the kettle flew off the stove. She would've ended up dead on the ground if Luther hadn't rushed to catch her before she could hit her head off the terrain. Something snapped in Klaus.

"It was Vanya," He said slowly. Heads turned as Vanya scoffed.

"That's impossible. Five's probably playing a joke on us," she dismissed. Klaus narrowed his eyes at her, glancing to Five, who seemed to be doing something similar.

"No, no it makes sense. You covered your ears when the noise started, then the object making the noise blew up," Klaus explained. Something seemed to tick in Five's brain.

Five turned to Vanya, staring intensely. "Tell me exactly what you felt when the noise started,"

"This is.. ridiculous. I'm going home," Vanya scoffed. Something resembling a growl escaped Five's throat.

Vanya got up to leave, grabbing her jacket off the chair. She kept that same look on her face as Five blinked in front of her, roughly grabbing her arm to force her to stay. Klaus turned in his chair to watch as Ben drifted over next to them.

"Five, please, don't be ludicrous. If it was me, why wouldn't I had been fighting with you guys?" While some appeared thoughtful of the question, Five became more antsy.