Quatorze

" Mum!" A eleven year old Elizabeth called out as she saw her mum laying on the ground, covered in blood

" Mum!" A eleven year old Elizabeth called out as she saw her mum laying on the ground, covered in blood. Elizabeth ran over to her mum before throwing herself next to her bleeding mother.

"wake up!" she cried out as she shook the lifeless body of Ivy but no movement from her mother came which made the tears roll stronger on Elizabeth's face.

Elizabeth didn't know what to do as her step father wasn't home and none of her neighbours were home either. The young child stood up before racing around the house to find the house phone and when she located it in the living room, she instantly rang 911.

"911. How can i help?" the voice on the other side of the phone shocked the young girl. "my mummy!" she cried as the operator tried to calm her down. "what happened to your mummy?" the women asked Elizabeth. "she's laying on the floor, covered in blood. She isn't moving!" she told the women.

Ten minutes later, Elizabeth saw the door burst open and paramedics rushed in alongside police officers. "hey." she looked over to see a middle aged officer bending down in front of her. "my names Gideon." he smiled. "what's your name?" he asked.

"Elizabeth." she muttered.

The bed shook below her as Elizabeth shot up, gasping for air as it felt like she had none inside her. "it was just a dream." she kept muttering to try and calm her heart rate down but nothing worked. Elizabeth looked over to see it was only three am and she had work in five hours.

The agent knew she wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep without anymore nightmares happening. "good morning to you Elizabeth." she muttered as she looked at herself in the mirror as she walked past it to get some tea.

Elizabeth wanted to call Derek but she knew her boyfriend was over in Chicago, visiting his family as it was his mother's birthday and he had missed the past two because of work. "don't call him." she told herself as she poured herself a cup of tea before walking outside, just admiring the night sky.

When Elizabeth finally went back inside, it had gone six in the morning and the female knew she had two more hours before work. "really?" she groaned as she raced to get to her phone and she saw it was Hotch calling her.

"Hotch?" she muttered as she placed her cup down. "what's up?" she asked and the news that followed made Elizabeth freeze. "he's been arrested?" she yelled.

Elizabeth was given an hour to get to the office and she didn't waste any of that time, trying to get dressed and get into the office. The agent threw on some dress pants, a dark red blouse which was matched with the dress pants blazer and small heeled boots.

The worried girlfriend of Derek Morgan raced through the door and into the office of her boss. "i only called you fifteen minutes ago." he took in her appearance but she shrugged him off. "what's he in for?" she asked as she paced around the room.