un

Elizabeth Hunters stared at the FBI building that stood on a busy road

Elizabeth Hunters stared at the FBI building that stood on a busy road. "i can do this." she muttered to herself; the brunette had moved out to Virginia two months ago and she had finally been accepted to join the infamous BAU.

After ten minutes of arguing with herself, Elizabeth walked into the building and scanned her card to open another large set of doors. "what floor is it?" she asked herself. The female spoke to herself all the time, a habit she picked up from her mother.

"Do you need some help?" A voice from heaven asked but she knew she over exaggerated when she spoke about heaven. Elizabeth turned around and there stood a tall man with a shaven head, a small goatee and he stood there with confidence.

"i'm looking for my new jobs level, i don't know where it i-"she got cut off by the man looking down at his phone. "i'm so sorry! i have to run, duty calls! but Parker here will help you."the man lead Elizabeth to the front desk before running for the lift.

"Parker is it? hi. I'm looking for the BAU." she smiled sweetly and looked around at her surroundings. "he could of took you with him." Parker rolled his eyes but laughing. "sixth floor, mam." he smiled before typing on his computer.

Elizabeth whispered a small thank you before walking to the lift and pressing the button. The agent waited for a few seconds until the lift arrived and it opened, letting the female in it; Elizabeth then pressed the sixth button and she watched the doors close and she knew she couldn't back out now.

about five seconds, the doors opened again and she saw the letters of the BAU plastered on a set of double doors and she knew she was in the right place. Elizabeth walked out of the elevator and towards the doors before pushing them open.

The female agent walked in a bit more, taking in her surroundings and she saw a group of people huddled around a small desk, she decided they were the best option on finding her new boss. "excuse me." her british accent came out and all three that was standing there turned around.

"hi." she smiled softly and looked at all of them, studying them. "i was wondering where Unit Chief Aaron Hotchner's office was." she placed her brunette hair behind her ear and her feet shuffled around.

"that top office there." The dark haired woman said, pointing towards an office at the top of the stairs before smiling at her. "good luck." she patted her shoulder before Elizabeth made the short walk to the office.

Elizabeth placed a gentle knock on the dark door before hearing a, "come in!" leave the door. The female opened the door before closing it behind her, "hello sir." she smiled and leaned over to shake his hand. "please, call me Hotch." he said as he shook her hand also.

He guided Elizabeth over to his desk and offered her a seat which she accepted. "as this is your first day, i thought it would best if you shadowed someone until you got the hang of it." he suggested as Elizabeth responses with a timid nod.

"perfect. I'll introduce you to the team and show you your desk." he gave a small tight smile before he opened the door for the new agent. The pair walked down the stairs towards the three unknown faces Elizabeth approached earlier.

"guys. this is the new agent. SSA Elizabeth Hunters." Hotch introduced her to the team, and elizabeth returned the greeting with a small wave. "This is Jennifer but we go by JJ." Hotch introduced the first face which was the blonde woman, she held a motherly aura to her.

"this is emily prentiss but we just call her emily or Prentiss." Hotch moved on to the person who guided Elizabeth to the office. "This is Dr Spencer Reid but we just call him Reid." The final person was introduced and he gave a small wave which elizabeth returned with a smile.

"where is Rossi and Morgan?" Their boss asked and looked around, looking for the unknown names. "Rossi is picking up food and i think Morgan is with Garcia." JJ said as she shrugged, Morgan drifted everywhere.

"this is your desk." Emily pointed and it was opposite JJ's and she nodded as a sign of thank you. Elizabeth placed her satchel down and sat down, and she sighed in relief: she could finally put her feet down and somewhat relax.

"no chocolate thunder! my sweetness is for everyone." a high pitched voice came from the doors as they were pushed open and a colourful woman stepped through. "that's Garcia, she's our tech analyst." Emily leant over to inform Elizabeth.

"and the chocolate thunder you heard." JJ laughed at the nickname, "is Derek Morgan." she averted her eyes to look at Derek which made Elizabeth look too. "i've met him. He asked if i needed help then he ran off." The new agent laughed at the memory before opening her satchel to pull out a book.

Elizabeth had picked up reading from step father, Colin, as he is a writer for the local newspaper

Elizabeth had picked up reading from step father, Colin, as he is a writer for the local newspaper. "what are you reading?" Reid stood up and was suddenly behind the female. "uhm, it's like a book that fake witches made up." she stumbled on her words.

"ah! fiction." The male nodded and sat back down in his chair before opening his own book. 'strange man' she thought to herself. "new person!" Garcia pointed as she came out of Hotch's office to speak about a case.

Derek came out, speaking to Hotch when Garcia spoke about a new person. The male averted his eyes to where the blonde was pointing and he saw a woman with brunette hair reading a book. "let's meet her, Derek!" she squealed and she wobbled down the stairs and towards the female.

Elizabeth was in a daze, reading a book when she felt this heavy thing standing over her. The female looked up to see the colourful tech analyst standing there with a big grin. "it is so nice to meet you!"she held a big grin and shook Elizabeth's hand wildly.

"you too." Elizabeth didn't know how to react at the scene as she was always a closed person and never really interacted with other people. "this is Derek." she introduced the man behind her and Elizabeth looked over to him and gave him a tight smile.

"nice to meet you, Derek." she said and stood up to shake his hand, even with heels on her; derek was still seven inches taller than her. "you too." Derek mimicked her words as he shook her hand.

Hotch stuck his head out of the briefing room to look at his team. "we have a case" he said before entering again.

This is where her life changed for the best.

"be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Bernard M. Baruch.