dix sept

The brunette agent had been pulled into Hotch's office but she had no idea why she was pulled as she hadn't done nothing wrong but she followed the male

The brunette agent had been pulled into Hotch's office but she had no idea why she was pulled as she hadn't done nothing wrong but she followed the male. "close the door please." Hotch sat down as Elizabeth stepped in while looking at him before closing the door.

"this needs to be kept private, JJ has asked for only you to know for now." Elizabeth's boss mentioned for her to sit but she gave a tight lipped smile before leaning against the wall.

Elizabeth looked over to see the blonde standing in the corner holding a file in her tanned hands. "what's going on here?" the brunette straightened herself up, expecting some news to hit her like bricks.

"JJ is leaving." Hotch said.

JJ glanced over to Elizabeth to catch her expression and it had changed dramatically, "excuse me?" she crossed her arms over her chest as she glanced back and forth from her boss to her close friend.

"the pentagon chose her. we can't do anything." her boss tried to calm the discussion down to not alert any of the other members of their team.

Elizabeth stayed silent for a while as she tried to wrap her mind around the thought of her blonde friend not being here. "when does she leave?" the agent looked up from looking down at her feet.

Hotch sighed, "after this case."

JJ walked over to the brunette before she placed a comforting hand on the girls shoulder. "if i could, i wouldn't leave but there's nothing i can do. Hotch already tried but they over rank him and the same for Strauss." she tried to explain to the brunette agent.

"i know. i know." Elizabeth muttered.
"we have to get this case down. a town is needing our help." she whispered as she left the office.

Elizabeth shook of any emotions that were on her face as she walked into the conference room, and placed herself next to her boyfriend and Spencer. "you okay?" Derek looked up when he heard his best friend ask his girlfriend a question.

"perfectly fine." she avoided everyone's stare, which included her best friend, her father and her boyfriend. Elizabeth knew she had to try and push these thoughts back as a town needed their help but she couldn't shake the thought of the blonde leaving them.

Elizabeth grabbed the tablet from Garcia before shooting her a smile which Derek could see was false but he didn't question it as they were in a briefing. "okay crime fighters." the tech analyst pressed a button which light up the TV screen with images of the victims.

"In Indianapolis, there is a bad person out there." Garcia started. "two families have been murdered in their homes. Both parents were in the living room and their children were found in their rooms." the red haired went through the case.

"he sticks to a pattern." Emily pointed out.
"he has a type." Rossi concluded.

Elizabeth swiped through the photos and the agent studied them quite deeply. "both parents were shot while the kids were poisoned." Hotch read the ME report.