Meeting for Warlords

After the meeting with 3 of 6 remaining warlords about Crocodile's position. The Vice Admiral's had their own meeting to discuss Laffitte proposal for his Captain. "Blackbeard never heard of him." One of them said out loud as several agreed. "Yes, but even then, he just came here like he owned this place." One said as the other's nodded. "Still, we need to find a replacement for Sir Crocodile." Tsuru said, setting next to Fleet Admiral Sengoku right next to Garp.

Garp, who was munching on rice crackers, looked between his friends before nodding. "Maybe we should look into someone else's, too." Garp said, handing a wanted poster to Sengoku. "Are you sure?" Sengoku asked, looking at the wanted poster as Garp fell asleep with a cracker handing from his mouth. "Garp!" Sengoku yelled, making the snout bubble pop and Garp resuming the topic without pause. "Yes, not only is he a well-known pirate that other pirates fear, but he also has connections with one of the emperors." Garp said as others nodded when Garp's candidate wanted a poster. "Still, why leave Whitebeard to captain his own ship once again?" Dalmatian said, looking at the wanted poster. "From what I heard, it was to fulfill a dead girls wishes." Sengoku said as an other vice admiral laughed.

Looking at the vice admiral who laughed. "A noble pirate that's a laugh if I ever heard one." He said as another one voice in. "What about the co-captain of the gentleman Sabo?" The vice admiral asked, remembering the other half of Ace. "Sabo would fallow his sworn brother, or if Ace refused, Sabo can still take his place. We still have that connection, even if it's not Fire First Ace." Garp said as the wanted poster was handed back to him after it made the rounds. "A trusted son of whitebeard, a feared but popular pirate and had a purpose to stay alive only an idiot refused." Sengoku said, thinking that Ace and the Spade pirates would do them well.

On Piece of Spindle II, two days after Garp's personal marine ship was there to convince Ace to become a Warlord. "Damit, brat. I'm trying to help you out here!" Garp said, slamming his fist down on Ace's head where an existing bump had form. "For what not dying?" Ace asked as Sabo also had a bump stand off to the side listening to Garp and Ace talk. "Alright, if not for yourself, then think of your crew." Garp said, trying to get his idiot grandson to understand. "They can handle themselves." Ace said, looking bored as Garp started to pick his nose.

Sabo is the voice of reason between Ace and Garp. "Then think of Lulu." That made both men stop and think. "Even if she's captain of her own crew, we can still help her. It's that why we originally sailed out again. We could have gone back to whitebeard once we heard that she was alive and well." Sabo said but stopped when Ace held up his hand. "Fine, I'll be a Warlord, but I'll always have Lulu's best interests, so for any reason she is captured, executed, or dead, then my position as Warlord is over got that" Ace said as Garp nodded with a straight face, happy that one of his grandsons could convince the other. "Okay, then let's report to Marineford for your first meeting as a Warlord." Garp said, getting up along with Ace as he turned to Sabo. "Try not to destroy the ship while I'm gone." Ace said, smiling as Sabo told him he couldn't promise anything.

While on Garp ship to head to Marineford Ace sat in the cabin. Ace heard the door open and close, and he looked up to see Garp again wearing his dog hat. "So you meet Lulu." Garp said, taking it off and smiling as he throwing Ace some food. "Yep, haven't changed a bit." Ace said, digging into the rice crackers as Garp laughed. "I don't doubt that." Garp said before his smile faded it a little. "Should have looked harder." Garp said as he sat down, running a hand over his face as he thought back to where he found Down island just burned to the ground along with several familiar faces laying dead.

Ace stopped mid bite before swallowing to look at Garp. "And what send her to another island and to live with more people she doesn't know Gramps." Ace said, resuming in eating. "What do you know! You never looked for her!" Garp yelled as seamen of his ship turned to the cabin where Garp and Ace started to have a yelling match. "I couldn't even if I wanted to! I was in the new world!" Ace yelled back, making the snacks fall. "Don't disrespect me, boy!" Garp said as he and Ace looked at each other as one would when scolding a rebellion teen to a parent. The seamen became worried when the yelling got louder along with sounds of throwing things.

On the Saber of Xebec, Teach was informed that Fire Fist Ace once member of the whitebeard pirates of his 2nd division know co-captain of the spade pirates was taking Crocodile's place as warlord. "My apology, captain, I thought I convinced them enough." Laffitte said after telling him the news about the new Warlord. "Ahahahah, don't sweat it." Blackbeard said, smiling with his missing teeth as he grabbed a drink. "There would be more chances. We just have to be patient to make our move." Blackbeard said as the rest of his crew smiled maliciously along with their captain. "I waited this long. It's not like my plans wouldn't change!" Blackbeard said, munching down on some cherry pie as he laughed.