Chapter 20

I cannot believe we're already at part 20, and only 6 away from 800! I love you guys, make me proud duckies
********************

Marion's POV

My heart thumped louder as I took in the wilting figure of Piper. It had been 4 days, she hadn't eaten or slept and it killed me and Riley.

"Is she still in there?" My loves soft voice came into the room, I turned and greeted her with a sad smile and a soft nod. She slowly began to stroke my blonde curls and took me into her loving arms.

"I don't know what to do Ri, I just don't." I felt the tears prick my eyes, but I quickly pushed them back I had to be strong, for Pip.

"She'll come around, I promise." Her lips pressed a promising kiss to my forehead as I closed my eyes and let the tears fall.

"She needs him." I whispered. My heart ached for my newly found friend, who was hurting so immensely.

"She needs time to heal, you know how Harry is Marion, don't let him fool you too. We shouldn't have let it get this serious." She spoke softly. I nodded and wiped under my eyes and put on a fake smile. I crawled out of Riley's arms to aid the helpless hurting girl in our bedroom.

She didn't stir when I entered only glanced at me for a milisecond.

"Hey Pippy, you hungry?" I politely asked, shuffling so I could wrap my arm around her small shoulders.

She only shook her head and refused to make eye contact. I let out a loud sigh.

"I'll bring you something anyway." It had seemed I had to say that quite often lately and the old untouched bowls and plates began to pile up around Piper.

I made my way into the kitchen to see Riley arguing on the phone with someone.

"Oh would you shut up? This is your fault." She sneered.

I heard Harry's voice on the other end. I could make out something along the lines of 'I need her'

"Oh if you needed her so bad you wouldn't have let this happen you dumb arse! I can't believe you! I'm considering disowning you, permanently."

I smiled at my beautiful other half that made my life complete. Riley would tell you straight up, that's why we worked so good together. She was the tough one and I was the one who'd bake you cookies for not telling you good morning.

She slammed the phone on the counter top and ended the call.

"He's miserable." I spoke softly.

"Awh the princess isn't okay? What makes him think he could do such a thing to her?"

"Ri, we don't even know what he did, neither does Piper." I placed my hand on her shoulder and she visually relaxed under my touch.

"We've got more things to worry about right now then Harry okay? Let's help Piper first." She nodded and her stunning blue eyes locked with mine, slowly filling with determination. I tenderly pecked her sweet lips and headed off the give Piper her food.

Harry's POV

I'd lost count of the vodka bottles surrounding me after a while. I laid on my her bed, in her apartment. 

Smelling her scent. I rubbed my hand over my face out of frustration. Such a fuck up Harry. I'd already lost her and I hadn't even fully told her what I did.

"Fuck." I sighed, I could feel the grease on my curls and the stubble on my face from not shaving. I reeked of alcohol, but I could still smell her. It was everywhere in the apartment. Before I knew it I felt hot tears running down my face. I shot up and steadied myself, I blinked a few times to get rid of the blurryness in my eyes. I grabbed my keys without hesitation and headed out to get what I needed. To get her.

Yo two days in a row guys, let's do this.

I love you duckies that's your new name.

Quack

Shout out to mama will
Love him

As always ,

Much love,

-A xoxo