Chapter 19

Enjoy my loves!!

******************************

All I could see was the darkness, I felt the sweat collecting on my forehead and palms. I twitched my foot but that's about all I could do. My head pounded feverishly, I could tell I was on the floor I could feel the tiles that supported my body. My hearing was the strongest ability I had in this state of half unconsciousness. I could faintly hear voices and footsteps in the other room. Soon I heard the door slam and someone coming my way.

''Fuck, dad why now?'' I heard his voice, my heart stopped and all the pain and emotions came flowing back into my heart. I felt the tears running down my face but I was positive that was my brain trying to release its overwhelmed overload of emotions. I felt a hand graze my cheek, ''Pip?'' He whispered. Although I had gained the use of my mouth a this point I refused to even acknowledged his presence, if I even tried to my heart would implode inside the dark caverns of my chest. An arm slithered under my knees and one followed its lead and supported my head. I was carefully lifted into the air and swiftly placed on the sofa in the middle of the apartment living room. his lips pressed themselves to my forehead and his shaking palm moved the baby hairs that had made their way onto my face. ''Please forgive me I'm sorry. I'll be back soon I love you'' and with that he left the apartment.

I jolted put bed and ran to the phone and called the only two people I thought could help. My fingers trembled as I tried to get the numbers right, finally I did.

''Marion speaking'' Her voice sent a wave of relief through me.

''Marion? Its Piper-'' She cut me off and went a octave louder.

''Pip honey! Hey! How is everything?'' I began to smile at her casual talk, it made me feel like everything was okay. But i knew that wasnt going to last, i choked up on a new wave of tears and cried into my sleeve as she questioned what was wrong.

''Its not good, I-I need to get out of here and away from him.''

''Harry? Oh my god what happened? Are you okay? We're on the way.'' Her voice was filled with concern and rushed as she called out to Riley and demanded that they leave now.

''No, you don't have to co-'' For the second time she cut me off.

''Shut up, we're on our way, pack your stuff.'' The line went dead.

I wasn't thinking clearly and I ran into my room and threw all my clothes into the suitcases that were in the top of my closet. My hands were working faster than my brain as I willed myself not to cry or think about Harry again. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed all my stuff, and pushed a fallen hair out of my face. I starred a myself i the mirror the puffiness of my eyes matched with the tear streaks and redness beginning to form i looked like a mess. This wasn't healthy, I don't know what happened but I couldn't stay here. I had to leave with Marion and Riley. I didn't know if Harry still wanted me and just thinking that, made whatever was left of my heart crumbled into tiny pieces. I wiped under my eyes and focused back on th task at hand.

''Pippy?'' His voice rang through the room, I dropped my makeup bag and it went all over the floor. I quickly leaned down and with shaking hand s grabbed my things and threw them in my bag. ''What are you doing?'' He appeared at my side and I cried harder still not making any noise but with a quivering hand covered my face and sobbed and finally the noise came out a I wailed and it echoed off the tile walls of the bathroom. His arms encircled themselves around my body but before he could tighten them I pulled myself away.

''Pip..'' He trailed off.

''Why?'' I screamed, I wasn't even sure on what happened but all the feelings I had bottled up from the moment i was given the news was now exploding from my lungs through screams and sobbing so hard I couldn't breath. I threw my bag a him and it hit in on the arm, he didn't move or try to deflect it, he just held his hands out which were also shaking and starred at me with such regret and sorrow. I felt like a naive child, I turned around and punched the mirror and this seemed to snap him out of his state of comprehension and silence. I could see the blood running down my hand and dropping into the sink below as he rushed over but I was faster Igrabbed my bags and headed towards the door.

''Pip no, don't go, let me explain let me help you.'' He pleaded I repelled myself from looking at him because if i did i would certainly melt and stay. I heard footsteps and I spun around and pointed at Harry's surprised face. ''Stay the fuck away for me!'' He opened his mouth to say something but his green eyes locked on something behind me and I turned around to see Xander and Riley and Marion rushing into my apartment. Marion was at my side within seconds examining my hand and Riley and Xander marched up to Harry.

''We need to get this bandaged Piper.'' Marion turned my hand around and I hissed out of pain.

''Can we just go?'' I pleaded.

''Hey don't do that!'' Riley's voice rang out in the air followed by the sound of skin hitting skin. I saw Xander on top of Harry, fist going back and forth. Harry just laying there with tears streaming down his face, starring straight at me.

''You son of a bitch!'' Anger and hatred was the only thing present in Xander's voice. ''I told you not to hurt her, I'm gonna fucking kill you!''

Riley gave up trying to pull Xander off and helped Marion usher me out of the apartment. The last thing I saw was the hurt in the vibrant green eyes that I loved so much, then the door closed.

Aye loves whats up! Ive missed you, school is kicking my ass but im kicking its ass right back, LETS GET TO 1000 BY MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN 20 DAYS FROM NOW AHH IM EXCITED!! IM SO READY FOR THE TOUR TO BEGIN!!!! ON THE ROAD AGAIN YEAH THEY ARRIVED IN SYDNEY LAST NIGHT THE PICTURES GIVE ME TINGLES. -AMEN-

as always,

much love,

-A xoxxo