Chapter 25

I should be doing homework but duck it.

Quack.....omg I have no duck emoji, there's only a bird and a chicken. That's racist.

Three updates in one day? Damn I'm good

Pipers POV

My heart jumped up into my throat as the voice on the otherside of the phone was identified as my uncles.

"Pippy, sweetheart!" He chanted, his loud endearing chuckle filled the empty space of the conversation. 

I opened my mouth to return the playful words but nothing came out. I didn't know what to say, he hadn't called in months.

"Pippy..?" His voice now filled with concern flowed into my ears. I glanced at Harry whose face held an unreadable expression as he stared at the wall.

I hit the end button leaving my uncle hanging and places myself between Harrys legs and tried to get his attention. 

He was relentless, his initial focus was only zoomed in on the wall and was refusing to be broken down.

"Harry?" I asked. Once again only met with silence. I released a sigh and began to look for my robe.

Once secured around my waist, I left the room with a cloud of confusion floating over my head.

I flipped on the television and put it on a random channel and tris to find out where my emotions stood.

I was angry that Harry hadn't told me anything, I was confused on my  uncles lack of communication,  I was sad again due to imagining seeing my mother. I was just a hot mess. I sighed once again, and rubbed my hands on my face.

The patter of feet could be heard as well as the squish of the couch.

"We need to talk." He said monotone. I only nodded the fear growing in my heart.

"You owe me a lot of explanations." I whispered scared to speak louder, praying we didn't  lead up to a screaming match.

He only nodded and kept his eyes hodded, and refused to met mine. The small amount of hope surrounded my fear controlled my hand and I placed it on his keep and began to rub soft circles,  hopefully comforting him enough to make the words easier to get out.

"You don't know me." He started.

My heart fell to the pit of my stomach as I held onto every word.

"I-i wasn't suppose to fall in love with you." He spat frustration taking over him. He jumped up and began to pace around the room leaving me doe eyed and silently begging for something good to happen.

"But of course, you and those big eyes and you goddamn adorable personality and the way you look in my clothes. It's your fault. You did this to me. I'm just some messed up guy who was suppose to hurt you-" he stopped himself and his eyes darted to mine.

I couldn't even take in what he said, my body was shutting down again.

"Y-you were s-supose to hurt me?" The statement shaky left my lips as I felt the tear welling up behind my eyes. And fear now completely over taking me.

He only nodded and began to pace again. Roughly pulling at his over grown curls.

It all hit me, it hit me hard. The taxi, he wen straight to me. He offered to share a cab with me, which isn't a common mannerism anywhere. The way he had so easily and quickly taken my heart. He knew, Harry Styles was my conartist.

"Who are you?" I asked. I stood up and my instinctive defenses began to take shape. I tighten my robe and held my arms firmly around me.

"I am Harry Styles." He spoke

"I don't believe you." I whispered.

Super short but I wanted to update. ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER? I LOVE THOSE.

I LOVE YOU TOO YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE.

SHOUT OUT TO MY READERS IN FRANCE! YALL ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE THE MESSAGES YOU SEND❤❤

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND VOTE AGAIN

As always,

Much love,

-A xoxo