Chapter 12

Look at his face ^^^ he's adorable.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I awoke to a heavy, hot, feeling on my chest and stomach.  I squinted my eyes at the blinding sunlight that streamed through the curtains. I tried to move, but it was no use.

I looked down only to see, at curly haired man spread out over me. His soft snores filled the large room, as my fingers toyed with his curls.

He stirred and released a small yawn, he leaned up and faced me, smacking his lips and squinting his eyes. He looked undeniably adorable, a soft smile graced his lips. My heart beat sped up, and my stomach filled with butterflies. It still baffled me on the way he effected me.  He stirred and released a small yawn. 

"Good morning beautiful " His raspy and low voice spoke. I released a small gasp at the sexy and enticing voice. And instantly fell in love with its sound. I gazed at our entangle bodies and released a happy sign.

    The white sheets contrasting gorgeously against our skin. The dark tattos on his chest enhanced his features and brought out the green in his eyes, the eyes that bore into mine.

"What are you thinking about, doll?"  His voice snapped me out of my thoughts, a smile plastered itself onto my face.i shooked my head to dismiss his question. And I pushed are out stray curl away from his forehead, and let my palm explore his cheeks, jawline and everywhere in between. His eyes raked over my face, as he studied and memorized my features.  The way he made me feel still baffled me. He was different than everyone else, he didn't have to try, just being Harry, made him perfect.

He slowly removed himself from the warm confines of our bed and began to walk to the bathroom.

"Don't go " I reached out to him, he only laughed and made his way into the bathroom.  After trying to find little marks on the ceiling I got up. I made my way into the kitchen and made some breakfast. 

Once finshed with a small yet satisfying breakfast, Harry emerged from the bathroom.  We worked in silence and like a well oiled machine, I passed him his plate with breakfast and he threw his used towel at me. I caught it swiftly and made my way into the bathroom. Once done bathing, I put on a little make up to at least make myself look alive.

And when I ventured out, I found Harry fully dressed and holding two cameras. " Hope you don't mind but I used the washer. "

"Your perfectly fine, any breakfast left?"

"Yeah I left you a plate "

He led me into the kitchen and made some breakfast. He poured himself a complimentary cup of coffee and lean on the counter as  I scarfted down the breakfast as attractive and appeling as I could while Harry watched me.

Once finshed I grabbed my room key, got my purse and left. We walked hand I hand down the empty hotel hallway, but heard a door open.

"Hey y'all! Fancy seeing you two up so early."

I swore, I heard Harry swear under his breath, but he turned around to face Xander like a gentleman. Xander pulled me into a famous Xander hug and nearly squeezed all the life out of me.

   We parted and he brought Harry in for a hug himself. Seeing Harry smushed up against Xander as Xander squeezed him, made me laugh.

In a fight between the two Harry would lose, not that he wasn't musclar because he certainly was. It's just that little 5'7 Xander, being as short as he was made up for it muscle wise. After an exchange of wrods between the two, we said our goodbyes and left for the elevator. Our hand found eachothers once again, and we entered the streets of stockholm.