Chapter Two ||Oi Mate~||

He pack some stuff in his backpack

• Bone Shape Cookies
•Milk bottles
•Medication
•Stuffy
•Paci
•Dog Treats Shape Candies
• etc

He went to the park he knew well, and sat on a swing and started to read a book called 'the three bad sheeps'
Suddenly he felt a presence. He looked back to see three guys all mighty and big.

"Hey squirt wanna see some real speed?(XD I KNOW)"

Even though he wasn't even swinging he shrugged.
He was pushed higher and higher till he felt insecure.

"S-Stop please to high sir!"

"Oh I'm sorry and what lovely manners for a sweetie like you, my name is Cardigan"
He softly slowed the swing letting the young short thicc lad hop off.
"Its fine, nice to meet you Cardigan" Frederick said he gave a smile before walking off.
"Hey what's you name kid?!"
Called Cardigan.
"Frederick!" He yelled back running decided to go to Starbucks.

"That's the boy I want..." Said Cardigan staring at Frederick  that is walking away, Frederick butt and thighs and his curves made Cardigan's blood rush to his face.
A smirk appeared on Cardigans face.
.   .   .

"Wait your gay?" Said one of his so called friends. His other crew mate shush him, they didn't know there leader was gay but it was a bad and worst time to say things like that.

For that a great impact on the back of the head shut him up making him hiss at the pain.

ו×

°

Frederick was drinking his tall double chocolatey chip frappucino with extra whip cream, extra chocolate drizzle with 10 shakes of cinnamon with a bacon Gouda. ( IRL my actual order I always get XD)

He got a text from Oswald and Demo saying.

(Oswald profile name was set by Frederick as)
(The Disney Ripoff)

Hey mutt, me and Demo are visiting some distant friends from long ago, plus we have someone on their way to you, we gave them a key, be nice! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕😎😎😎😗😗.

~~~•~~~

He grunted in irritation but good thing his house wasn't to far so he jogged his way back getting tired quickly now and then.

...

Frederick was taking a nap upstairs in his room.

The guest has arrived, he was as tall as can be while his body can easily shred his sweater at any moment, his hair was a little bit long but not to the shoulders, his eyes was pure bright crystal clear blue

The way the light beamed behind him from the doorway made his skin glowed. His arms are like his own guns with a whole lot of beauty, the way they shine was like Jordan's fresh out the box.

"Oi what a mess where is the little fella?" His perfectly real accent was on point. His voice was deep and raspy like a morning voice that ever girl would screams over.

"Bloody, Gosh, they should've clean the place, this is no place a baby or puppy should be in"

he looked around disappoint than went upstairs.