(Chapter eleven) ||Going back to h*ll||

Frederick's eyes flutter open. The first thing he saw out of the ordinary was the, opened doors to his bunker, swinging back and forth a little bit. Frederick sat himself up, looked out the window that's part of the bunker, his bedroom door is closed like normally but what caught his eye after that was a backpack laying against his door, it was his panda backpack. His backpack had a little colourful note taped to it.

Sleepily, the youngster climbed down his later and walk in a bee line

-get ready for back to school next week!
PS:I found the paper you were going to give to the school about you wanting to drop
out...That's definitely not going to happen-

"FUCK. NO." He cursed.

Suddenly he felt a vibration. Poor Frederick started! Praying! Thinking! That an earthquake was coming upon his area! Now that he thinks about it more, he shouldn't be able to get earthquakes around these parts!

Frederick checks his phone..no severe weather warning besides a hot sunny day and a small notice about pollen traveling.

---

BOOM!!!

---

The wooden door to his room swung opening almost immediately, as if it hesitated for a split second; the unexpected noise nearly gave Frederick a heart attack after he flung his body back to avoid getting hit.

His eyelids closed shut, but he slowly opened them. The familiar thick muscular calves came into view. The thighs not to thick but seem hard as a rock; Frederick drooled wondering many things he could do with them thighs besides getting "off" on them.

Frederick's eyes couldn't help as they take everything in slow motion.

Every curve of the person didn't exist, the curves was "sharp" as a jawline. The body threatened to rip their outfit. A faint dominance was tucked behind this handsome structure that aggressively radiates "Try.Me."

Frederick continued to look up unintentionally slowly and made it to the torso.

A black t-shirt that stand no chance against the visible outlines rock abs of the person and very stiff and well built torso, if Frederick wasn't paying so close attention to the chest he'd wouldn't have sworn he saw both pecks flexed aggressively at the same time.

The biceps was on point, not to mention the arms and not wide but medium size shoulders.

Then there's the neck, so thick and juicy, yet looks as if its built to pack heat to lay over someone's shoulder to share its warmness.

And finally the face, that belongs to the one and only Mr.Ben.

He snapped his fingers before Frederick could finish fantasizing.

Frederick yelped still startled from what was happening before his daydream.

.

Mr.Ben was not happy;Frederick still clueless.