Chapter Eight ||Caught Red Pawed||

Me and my friends ate a lot at the mall and decided to have a sleep over so right now were dyeing each others hair in my bathroom.

Me and zowie changed zane hair to full on green and blue and to be honest he looks pretty good. We than did zowie she had black and hot pink. Then they did my hair orange and yellow.

To be honest its only temporary so we just played splatoons2 in my game room(Narrator/Author:personally my favorite game) for a while then we had hot cocoa and watched Wall-E and big hero 6.

"So Freddy-" Zane started.

"No Zane that will never happen" I tried to changed the subject.

"So who is this man that been babysitting you" Zowie kept it going.

'Of course Demo and Oswald would tell them everything while their away'

Yeah there all connected so whatever friends I have, Oswald and Demo will always find out, but at least there getting along.

"He doesn't mean a dam thing to me" I slouched back against the couch rolling my eyes.

"Yeah sure anyways when can we see him!?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter he's only staying for a month then he's gone" my heart suddenly felt heavy.

"Yeah right, I can see the pain in your eyes every time you force yourself to mention that he won't stay here long" she rolled her eyes.

"I know you did not came here to lecture me about acceptance" I glared. She just sighed and shook her head.

"Forget it" she rolled her eyes.

SLAM!

"BLOODY FREDERICK!!!" he screamed.

"SCATTER!!" Frederick barked.