(Chapter ten) ||The pretty sounds!||

School and tiktoks been holding me back but more to come  so for now here ya go.

"Attaboy..." He said walking back to his seat, only to pull his seat back to the other side next to a flustered Frederick. Frederick wiggles uncomfortably, grinding the side of his seat, hoping to at least release a good amount of heat from his body. Mr.Ben's cold crystal blue eyes isn't making Frederick's situation any better.

"Ya okay their lil mate?" Said Mr.Ben wondering if he's making Frederick uncomfortable.

"Yeah..." Said Frederick, deciding whether or not to ditch the man to take care of his 'problem'. He'd wiggle some more.

"Ya sure, ya lookin kind of tense their boy.." Mr.Ben concern as he starts having second thoughts. Frederick nod his head rapidly.

"I'm fine just umm..I don't know anymore" he'd chuckle nervously.

"Well than care to tell me who was with you a while ago" Mr.Ben raised a brow.

"What do you-... oh! Yeah Heh..just some friends that's all don't really feel like getting into it I'm pretty tired now you know?" Frederick looked him in the eyes for a split second before looking a different direction.

"Yeah....you don't look to good actually, why don't ya head off to bed and take a nap I'll check up on ya aright?" Frederick immediately dashed off to his room.

.

.

.
Is Frederick sick? Or will his heat be the main problem?

Idk

But I do know that this is

To be continued 

Sorry guys I been pretty busy with my tiktoks and school so I hope you enjoy there's so much more to come and I will get it done as soon as possible 

Make sure to follow and vote to be kept updated plus look out for my new books similar to this one 🥴bye for now