Step 1

"SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE!!!!", Ashton squeals to the other boys who have just now been informed about Ashton's new love at breakfast. "That is probably the sweetest thing I've ever seen", Michael says. "I'm sorry I keep rambling but I umm umm can't stop", I say.

ADDYS POV
"YAY!", I scream. "I'm just so happy I mean this is just gonna be so freaking cool ya know!", I ramble on to Becca who is probably about to die from annoying but is still trying to be nice. "I'm just glad your happy",Becca says.
*26 minutes later*
Almost a half an hour later we pull up to the hotel that we were told to go to.All the contestants arrived around the same time so the lobby was super crowded when we got there. While I was waiting in the line to check in I spot that boy band that Becca was telling me about. It was pretty wierd because as soon as I saw them they all looked at one dude that was in their group and started to giggle. I didn't want to come off as a starer so I just waved at all of them hoping they would just take it as a friendly gesture.

MICHAEL'S POV
"Awww look Ashton she waved to you", I say teasing him. I was hoping that nobody would notice me blushing as well. I felt bad because I mean Ashton is one of my best friends but I can't help that I might have some feelings for this Addy chick too. I couldn't tell anyone now because I could never hurt Ashton like that. I mean he's a true brother and I could just never do that to him.

ADDYS POV
So now that my awkward waving has stopped and we are almost to our hotel rooms I can finally relax. Even though I'm super nervous I've been trying to relax so I don't stress out too much and mess up my performance. "So did you see that band I was talking about?... their really cute aren't they", Becca asks. "Their alright I mean I don't even know them so I can't really say anything", I tell her. "well I mean did you see what happened?!?!?", Becca asks. "Well considering I have no idea what your talking about then probably not", I say sarcastically. "well I mean one of those boys was staring at you and when you waved his face turned completely red!!!!", Becca says excitedly. "So?", I say. "ughhh it's so obvious that he likes you!", Becca says getting aggravated.

ASHTON'S POV
"Ahhhhh looked so pretty", said."I wonder if I could convince the boys to come with me to find her room and introduce ourselves" I thought to myself. I started to get up to go ask the boys if they wanted to but I didn't for some reason. It was like my gut told me not to.