Birthday?

ASHTON'S POV

I woke up to the feeling of pillows being smashed up against my head. "Hey Ash ... Dude wake up already!", Michael yells. "Don't you remember it's your fucking birthday?!?!", Calum says tired of trying to get me up. Once I finally rolled over to see all three of the guys staring at me everyone started rushing me for some reason. "HES AWAKE! ATTACK!!!", Luke screams excitedly. Before I could even blink the boys were picking out an outfit, making me breakfast and doing everything to get ready for something in at least 3 seconds. It was really hard for me to understand anyone because all three of them were all saying different things at the same time. "Guys! guys! .... ok first of all calm down for like 2 seconds please and second of all why are you even doing this?!?!", I say trying to get myself an explanation. The boys got really quiet really quick. "Well umm we just wanted to make sure u looked good for those birthday breakfast pictures..", Michael says kind of nervous. Not wanting to ask anymore questions I just let my insane friends get back to whatever they were doing before.

ADDI'S POV
"Ok so why are we going to Australia again?", Becca asks for the one thousandth time. "Just wait a couple more hours and you'll find out...its a surprise.", I say trying to get Becca to shut up with the random questions. I mean I wanted to tell her bad enough already. And honestly she wasn't helping but I still tried to remain the surprise a secret. A little while later we drive into the parking lot of some restaurant so we could eat because neither one of us had a huge breakfast and we were starving.

ASHTON'S POV
Once I had eaten and gotten dressed for a reason that I am still unsure about I sit on the couch with the boys to ask a question. "Ok so since Michael is a terrible liar would anyone like to explain why you idiots were acting stranger than normal?". Once again they all got really quiet really quick. Calum then stands up to get to my level and says "ok well honestly we have a huge surprise for you so we all kinda have to get in the car.catlike right now". After Calum explains that short but of information I look behind me to see Michael and Luke giggling to themselves and giving each other really secretive looks. A few minutes later we got in the car with me in the back with Calum. Michael decided to drive and Luke in the passenger side. After quite a good while of riding and listening to the radio Michael pulls over to get gas.

MICHAEL'S POV
Whilst pulling into the gas station I look over to Calum and Luke. We all nod in a secretive agreement hiding it from Ashton. Before leaving I quickly text Addi.
Michael: operation double A is a go
Addi: oh dear lord don't ever say that again....