Hi..

"Hey Princess",Ashton says as soon as he picks up the phone. Even though it had only been a month since I had seen him he still managed to become my every thought...every single day. "Hey Ashton...Babe I have a question", I quickly studded out. "What's wrong Princess?", Ashton replies with concern in his voice. "Well I was wondering.... what you'd want for your birthday I mean it is coming up soon right?", "the 7th right?". I could tell he was smiling when I asked that question. I honestly don't know why but he always had this sort of smirk and sneakiness about him, which I kinda adore. "Why do you ask?", he says back. "Well I think I have a pretty good idea but I was just wondering if there was anything you wanted in particular", I say blushing to myself already knowing the plan of which I had fully thought out. "Well I'm afraid there isn't really anything that I think I can realistically get for my birthday so I mean to answer your question no..unless you have a machine that can copy you and then send that to me." "I'm sorry I can't do that baby...but anyways I have to go now ..I miss you so much." After we hang up I texted Michael,Luke and Calum in a group chat to make sure our plan was still going to work.
Me: alright so you guys are going to make this happen for me right?!?!
Michael: it's already set up;)
Calum: I'm just to be glad when we can all hang out again... these other people are boring
Luke: WAIT ONE QUESTION
Me: yes?
Luke: Becca is going to be there too right?!?!
Calum: for the last time yes... geez your acting like its been a whole year or something dang calm yourself.
Me: ok thanks you guys I'm really glad I have friends as cool as you 3
Michael: oh why thank you *waves like the queen of England*
Me: you guys are so stupid but I guess I'll love you all anyways ..

I can not actually believe this is going to happen. I mean I never thought something this wonderful could be real. After squealing with joy to myself for a good while I decide to attempt to sleep knowing I won't.