Keeping it Together

*A COUPLE WEEKS LATER*

"Oh my goodness Ashton I can't believe you guys won and got your own record deal!!!",I squeal excited for my new best friends in the world. "I'm happy too but I wish you had won",Ashton says sighing. "Whatever..... I mean I knew you guys would win", I say. "We should go celebrate!", Michael screams. "That would be so much fun besides I mean we don't really have that much time together until we all have to leave", Calum points out. Ashton immediately freezes. "Hey you guys umm I'm going to just meet you guys at the ice cream place, I have to ugh pick something up first.", Ashton says as he emotionally storms off.

ASHTON'S POV

"UGHHHH WHY AM I SO STUPID!", I scream at myself inside my parked car. As much as I didn't want to I ended up crying. I cried because I knew that Addi and I wouldn't last long after this. I started to have thoughts about how our relationship was just a rush of the moment thing. I told myself I was stupid for doing it and that I didn't need to be here. I told myself all I did was destroy people's feelings and that I was a mistake. I thought I loved her but I don't even know what love is. I cried and screamed for quite a while until I hear a tap on my car window. It was Addi. I was almost ashamed to look at her because I knew all I would do is hurt her. "Ashton babe... please open the door I know what your thinking.", Addi begged. I refused to open the door. A tear rolled down her face as she whispered "please Ashton please I love you more than you think I do...... Please Ashton stay with me please.", Addi said as she started crying with all her heart. I finally open the door only to for her to grab my sides and kiss me with more care than I've ever felt in my whole life. "Ashton.... I know your upset because you think we can't last but I promise we will and I will do WHATEVER it takes to do it.", she whispers when we broke apart. I immediately understood. Just aching for her I quickly grabbed her by the waist and picked her up running back into the hotel and into my room. "Why did you do that", she asked. "Because let's just say I love you A LOT", I say smirking and placing my hands on her hips kissing her gentle lips slowly.

*ok you guys can use your little imagination and weird thoughts here*

"Where are they?",Luke asks. "Oh ummm I don't think we should worry about them right this moment", Becca says staring at Luke. "Dang it! why are me and Michael always the ones that end up single!", Calum shouts with a pouty face. As the day continues with only 5/7 of the group there they all decide to go play paintball in the forest somewhere until they went to go eat and head back to the hotel. The next morning the group met for breakfast just as they always did. Except this day Ashton and Addi come back in the same clothes they were wearing before ad both of their hair was a mess. "ok I'm not even going to ask because I know I'll lose my appetite", Michael says as they all realize what happened.