Here We Go

So it is now Sunday night and I'm wait on my dad to lock all the doors and windows. I sit on the couch very anxious about everything. But then I started to wonder ..... wonder about that boy band Becca was talking about. I thought that maybe I should become friends with them so that I won't just be doing this whole thing by myself. I mean Becca and Dad will obviously be cheering me on from their seats but I don't know there was just something in the back of my head that I just couldn't figure out.

ASHTON'S POV
I was completely ready for tomorrow. I was ready to meet this Addy girl. I was ready to go live out my dream. I was ready to finally be noticed and I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER.
* about 2 am *
I needed to tell somebody about my excitement over everything.... especially Addy. I hesitated for a while until I finally get up and go down the hotel hallway to find Calum's room. I could've told any of the boys but Calum was the only one on my floor. I finally find his room and I knock on the door trying to not wake up the whole hallway. After a few minutes of standing outside his room Calum finally opens the door letting me in as he wipes his sleepy eyes. "Ashton why are you so energized is 2:30 in the morning", Calum whispers. "Well I just really wanted to talk to you about something." I say. "So you woke me up at almost 3 am to just talk?", Calum says confused but also a little aggravated. "look I need to talk to you about a contestant for the contest tomorrow". I say being very serious. "What is it" Calum says perked up. "do you remember Addy ... she was the one with the really nice guitar?", I ask. "Oh yeah yeah she was good .. what about her?", Calum asks. "Look I think I've fallen for her.... I know it sounds stupid but well I needed to tell somebody so my head wouldn't explode with excitement because I get to meet her", I say feeling better. After I said that Calum just looks at me with his cheeks puffed up and says "Awwwww Ashton has himself a lil crush", Calum says. I immediately start to blush. "Well do you want me to tell the rest of the boys at breakfast or something?", Calum asks being very serious and considerate. "No I'll tell them tonight maybe", I say. We then just sit there very tired and silent for a minute then I say "well thanks for letting me talk to you.... you can go back to sleep now.", I say as I walk out the door. After that I felt so relieved.... like I had just lifted weights off my shoulders. When I finally get back to my room I flop on the bed and fall asleep feeling very confident and feeling more like myself than I have ever felt.