I Need You

*SATURDAY MORNING AT HALF DAY PRACTICE*

From: Ashton✨😋✨
I see you princess

Reading the text confused I suddenly feel someone grab my shoulders softly.Even though they were soft I still jumped. I turn around to see Ashton as if I had already known he was there. "Hey princess I just wanted to let you know that you can just meet me at my hotel room around 6 I guess...... oh and also too dress casual cause we're doing something pretty simple but I hope you like it.". Excited I patiently wait for 6:00 to come as I sit on my bed looking at the clock to see it was 5:45. Since he said we weren't doing anything fancy I decided to wear a flowy plain white shirt with some soft capri leggings and some white sandals. Along with some rings too. Around 6:07 I show up at Ashton's. He opens the door with a huge grin on his face and a smallish bag in his hand. With his free hand he grabs mine and says "c'mon lets go princess". I hop into his car and before he starts the car he hands me a bandanna. "Put this on so it'll be a surprise", I was hesitant to put it on but I finally agreed to it. When we arrive to the mystery place he tells me to keep it in my eyes. I did as he told me until I feel him grab my body and pick me up wedding style. Once I felt him put me down he tells me to open my eyes. When I took of the bandanna I see a blanket on some grass realizing we were at some park. He sits down and motions me to sit with him. I couldn't say no to cuddling with Ashton so I immediately sat down next to him. Looking at the bag he brought I ask "what did u being that for anyways?", he responded by saying "open it and find out". Opening the bag I look to find some frozen yogurt and some fruit and candy to go along with it. As we start to eat Ashton leans close to my ear and says "I really need you princess", "Why do you keep saying that?", I ask. "ok well if you haven't noticed I'm well uh I'm pretty much in love with you and I can't stop thinking about you and your literally the coolest person I've ever met.". "Wait what your -your in love with me?!!?!?", I say shocked. "I'm sorry if this is too fast for you but I just wanted to be honest about it", he says explaining his feelings. I started to feel bad because I haven't really told him how I feel about him and I want him to know that I like him too. As Ashton kept rambling on about how much he thinks I'm adorable and stuff I cut him off by saying. "Listen ... I know I try to hide it but you seriously drive me insane... Constantly.", Thinking I meant I hated him Ashton slowly started to feel heartbroken. "I mean just look at you like DANG you are so talented and the way you laugh is always the highlight of my day and I mean the fact that someone as sweet as you could have ever possible fallen for someone like me is crazy",I explain. "Oh my God do you seriously think that!!!", Ashton said getting excited.Before I could even respond Ashton rolls over on top of me and starts leaving small kisses on my jaw leading to my lips. When he reached my lips I immediately started kissing back and rolled myself on top of him deepening the kiss even more. "Princess is this too fast?", Ashton asks when we break apart. "not at all", I say giggling. "So does this mean that you want to be like my girlfriend?", Ashton says slightly nervous. As soon as he asked that I lean in and kiss him softly on his lips. "does that answer your question", I say smirking.