"I love you..."

ASHTON'S POV

I wake up a little sad because Addi wasn't right beside me like she was last night. Even though I didn't want to feel the cold air from getting out of bed I'd feel better just being with Addi. She just makes me so happy. I'm not much of the super mushy type but I feel like a giant stuffed animal when we are together. It sounds very strange but that's the only way I can describe it I guess.

I didn't have to go too far down the stairs until I heard her voice. She was talking to Luke ad Michael as she cooked. I felt a little bad that I wasn't with her right when she woke up but she found company.

"Well hey there Mr.Twitch!", Addi says to me laughing as I walk into the kitchen where they were.
"What are you talking about?" I ask. "Well appare- " Addi was cut off by a giggling Mikey "You twitch your nose like a bunny rabbit when you sleep!".
"I thought I was a little adorable personally"Addi says starting to blush. I later explained that I never knew I did that over eggs and toast. Breakfast was really good because I felt like we were a little family all eating together. "So how did everyone sleep?" Becca asks at the table. Everyone said good almost at the same time. It was weird.

A few minutes later I hear Addi's phone go off. As she reads it she runs and grabs her stuff and starts asking lots of questions. She seemed scared. "Can someone drive me to the hospital like now oh my god pleaseeee!" Becca being the good friend she is she tries to calm her down to find out what's going on. "Its Chandler... he flew over here to surprise me and meet Ashton but he got in an accident!"
"Who's Chandler?", I ask as I take her outside to the car. In the rushed moment my question got blurred while everyone votes Calum should go with her because he knows the roads the best. As she steps into the car she says "Chandler's my younger brother... I'm sorry I have to go right now I love you".

ADDI'S POV

I eventually calm down as the car ride went along. Calum was really good in situations like this it seems like. " Look Addi see we're almost there and you can see your brother everything's going to be fi- " he was cut off when another car that was stupid and turned a left on red slammed into us making Calum loose control of the now spinning car.
It was really hard to tell what was going on. Everything was going way too fast.

A minute or two later I wake up to Calum and I in the car upside down. "I can't reach my phone ..my seatbelt is holding me back from reaching that far....

ASHTON'S POV

I was now making paces around the room just worried about them. I mean she would've texted me when she got there right? "ASHTON GET YOUR DAMN SHOES ON WE HAVE TO GO" Luke yells "ADDI AD CALUM GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT!"
"Wait how do you know?" I ask rushing around
"The paramedics just called .. Calum got out and called 911 but Addi's still stuck inside the car." Michael says as Luke asks to borrow the neighbors car.

Once we got on the road I started crying " Princess please be ok!" over and over again.....