Lets Go

"Becca", I scream downstairs. I immediately start to hear her common groan right after calling her name. "what! I was in some pretty beautiful sleep child what do you want", she yells with her morning mood I've gotten used to. "C'mon I need to get you back to your house so you can pack", I say as I gradually walk down the stairs. "Pack?",she questions. "yes pack, we are going on a little surprise trip ok and we are going to be gone a few days." Before she could ask any more questions I silence her by saying "and don't worry about a thing I've already talked to your family and arranged our flight and everything ok". Due to my sudden surprise Becca slowly gets off my couch and walks behind me to the door. As we get in the car all I hear is one question "why did you wake me up so early". "Becca it's not even close to early it's 1:40 in the afternoon and we are leaving tomorrow". When we finally arrive to Becca's house we both walk to her room. As Becca sits on her bed I start grabbing clothes and folding them off to the side. "why am I even here if your just going to do this yourself?", she asks starting to wake up completely. "Look I'm just grabbing a couple things I know you like to wear around the house and stuff and then you can pick out your own outfits ok." I say as Becca agrees. After packing Becca and I's bags we go to town to pick up some fast food and go back to my house that me and Becca practically share.

The next morning was pretty hectic because I kept getting a little overly excited at times and then Becca would just groan and ask more questions and why I couldn't explain where we are going and things like that. Once we finally got settled and ready to go to the airport we get in Becca's car and start driving. About halfway to the airport I decide to pull over into the side of some random woods. Becca suddenly looks at me in confusion but I simply ignore it. "Becca it has been so hard to keep this in but ... right now we are halfway to the airport". "And why are we going there?" she asks. "Because we are going to Australia...."