Starting Big

"The boys got all excited when we found out we were going" I tell my mum. I could hear my mum on the other end crying with joy saying "that's my little Ashton....". After a while of talking to her I finally end the call. When I get off the phone I walk into Michael's hotel room where all of the boys were hanging out. "Hey you guys wanna see who else is gonna be there?!?!", Calum asks. Michael and Luke said "YES" at the same time. So then Luke goes and grabs his laptop and looks up the other contestants. We had watched about 5 videos until I saw her. She was so beautiful and her name was Addy. She was perfect. She could play the guitar and sing and she was very VERY talented. I didn't want to tell the boys because I didn't want them to laugh and say I was desperate. So I just kept it to myself and excitedly waited for the competition so I would finally meet her.

ADDY'S POV
I couldn't wait to tell my Dad so when he got home I had let all of my excitement explode before his eyes. As soon as I heard a car door I literally ran as fast as I had ever ran in my life downstairs. "DAD DAD DAD IM-I'm I'm .....I'M IN THE TOP 15!!!!!",i squealed. And I don't know how he understood me but he did. And after said that my dad started to tear up.... "I'm so happy for you!", he said while tears rushed down his face. "And they even want to send me to Pittsburg to compete against the rest live", I said calmed down. After I explained all the details I immediately started packing but by the time I was almost halfway up the stairs Becca shows up at my house to visit for a few hours to help me pack since we had to leave in about 3 days. "Ok so since your going to be giving a lot of first impressions you need to look PERFECT.", says Becca rambling in excitement. One of the things I love about Becca is that she knows me better than I know me so she can just imagine what'll look good on me. As Becca goes through my closet to find outfits for me to wear I go song searching. As in looking for songs that fit my voice and personality. "So you know who your going to be competing and hanging out with right?", says Becca with a smirk. I look puzzled. "... well I'll just tell you... there's this boy band called 5 Seconds of Summer and their very talented and VERY attractive..... oh and their also from Australia."Becca explains. "So why do I care?", I ask. "you should care because you never know .... you could end up falling in love with one of those boys",Becca says dramatically. "oh whatever", I say.