One Time

6 AM
"ADDI WAKE UP YOU LAZY ELEPHANT!!!",Becca screamed.I groaned and rolled back over. "ok you leave me no other choice", Becca says as she rips all my covers off and drags me out of bed..... literally. Once I finally got up and ready I went down to breakfast. Becca would've came with me but she had to call her mom or something. Even though I was super scared I went. Alone. I really didn't want to but I didn't have time to wait on Becca. When I get to the breakfast buffet downstairs I get in line like everybody else and grab my plate. When I got all my food all on my plate I looked for a table. I obviously could look like a loser and sit by myself but I couldn't sit with people that I couldn't get along with. About the same time I start heading toward a table someone randomly grabs my shoulders from behind me and says "you wanna come sit with me", "I'd hate for you to be lonely.". I freeze but then I realize it's the same guy from the band that I waved to. Since I just couldn't turn him down I take his friendly gesture ad sit with him and the rest of his band.

ASHTON'S POV
OH MY GOD SHE SAID YES. I mean it's not really a huge thing but this is my first real chance to get to know her.After a little while me and the boys really start talking to Addi and she is super cool. I really hope that we could all get to sing with her in the competition or something. "I'm sorry I know this is gonna sound awkward but umm what are your guys names exactly", Addi says. After we tell her she starts opening up with us and starts to become our friend.

ADDI'S POV
I really like these boys their hilarious. And I mean that Ashton guy is really REALLY cute. I think he kinda likes me too. I mean I'm nt sure but I think he does. About 20 min. later I see Becca FINALLY getting down to meet me. I yell her name to get her attention so she can sit with us. Once she sits down she says "Hey I'm Becca I'm Addi's best friend". Becca has always been very open with new people... unlike me but anyways it was really awkward when Becca sat down because when she sat down Luke immediately said "DAMN...... oh crap did I just say that out loud?!?!?", then both Becca and Luke started blushing. "Ok you guys I dont know about you but I'm kinda bored do you guys wanna go look around the hotel or something?", Calum asks. We all agreed. after about exploring for about an hour and us getting to know each other. We eventually split up to go to the stage we were all told to meet at for the first part of the competition.