chapter 21

ANDRÉ'S POV

I shook my head. Great, just great. Just when everything was going so well, May had to come along. There was no way I could apologize to Miracle for this. I could yes, but she would never listen.

"So, how'd it go?" Louis asked, walking up to me.

I groaned. "Let's not talk about this."

Louis gave me a funny look, then nodded, agreeing with me. "Anyway, I met this girl..." Louis began but trailed of,
"What?" I asked a bit irriated. You can't possibly blame me. My mate was mad at me right now.
"That's the girl!" Louis gasped, nodding over to a girl talking to Miracle at the school's entrance. I raised my eyebrow. "Kelly? Kelly Mendez? Kelly as in Miracle's best friend?"
Louis nodded, gazing at Kelly with admiration and lust. I mean who wouldn't?! The girl was wearing the tightest skirt ever.
I shook my head, smiling. "Let's go say hi."

"Sorry to interrupt." I said, approaching the girls. They made a cute pair, but Miracle outshoned Kelly by far.
Miracle huffed and rolled her eyes. "what do you want?"
I sighed, this was hader than I expected. "Louis here." I gestured to Louis besides me. "was anxious to meet Kelly."
Miracle looked from Louis to Kelly. They seemed to be lost in their own world. I guess, Louis has finally found that special someone to hold him down.

"Hi." Kelly blushed, extending her perfectly manicured hand. Louis took it smiling. "Hey."
They just stood there, smiling at each other, holding hands. This was getting boring. I nudged Louis, a signal to up his game.
"UH, can I walk you to class?" Louis asked.
Kelly frowned. "I don't attend this school."
Louis frowned. "Then, let me escort you out?"
Kelly smiled and nodded.
They left, hand in hand, leaving Miracle and I alone.

"That's so sweet." Miracle commented.
I smiled. "Yes, it is."
Miracle just looked at the departing couple.
"So-" I began.
"I have to go." Miracle interrupted. she turned on her heels and left. her skirt shi-shwaying behind her thighs.

-------

"Mom!" I called, entering the house. "I'm home."
I just couldn't take a whole day of school. Especially with Miracle mad at me.

"Your home early." Mom said, looking at me suspiciously. "What happened."

I sighed and took a seat on the island counter. I ignored the glare mom gave me. "Shit happened mom. Just plain old shit."

Mom sucked her teeth. "Watch your language. Haven't I taught you anything at all?"
I shook my head."That's why you send me school."
Mom playfully punched me in the arm. "You are something special." She chuckled. "But tell me, What's wrong."
I sighed, running my hand over my face. How was I going to tell mom about this?

"Miracle..she's mad at me."

"Why?" Mom asked.

I frowned and told her everything that happened that morning by the locker
Mom shook her head. "Andre' you cheated right infront of her."
"NO!" I defended myself. The last thing I wanted to do was cheat on Miracle. That just wasn't my intention.
"Yes." Mom shot back. "You made arrangements to go out with another girl, right infront of her. that's cheating."
I sighed and slide of the counter. "Foget I ever told you." I walked away.

"Andre'?" Mom called

I shrugged her off. I just needed time to myslef. Time to think this through. Time to think of a plan. I just prayed Miracle would just listen and not be stubborn.