chapter 1

MIRACLE'SPOV

I flew my bag onto the counter, releasing a sigh of relief. I would do anything to not take another day at Quincy High.

"Miracle, oh great your home." My mother said, coming into the kitchen. Her hair was a mess and she seemed tired.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked

Mom took a breath, then took my hands. " I know this is not what you want to hear, but your father has uh.....a better job offer in Texas. So we will be moving there in a few days."

I digested everything mom told me.

Dad getting a better job, that's good.

Moving to Texas, not so good.

"Wait a minute.... If we move to Texas, then that means we'll be leaving our pack." I said, looking at mom with wide eyes

There was no way I was leaving my pack. I belonged to the Mondu pack. I was born and raised there. Everything I ever learned was from  them..they were like family.

Mom sighed. "Yes. We'll be joining the Elegance pack."

I crossed my arms. "How are you so sure they're going to accept us?"

Mom crossed her arms too. "Because your father has already spoken to them and they said yes."

I growled. " fine, just fine."

----

"Moving!?" My best friend Kelly screeched into the phone. I held the phone away from my ear, wincing.

I figured, she'd have that reaction.

"Yes Kell, moving. I'm moving to Texas." I said sadly.

"Texas? Elegance pack?" Kelly asked, shocked. I could hear something else in her voice, but I let it slide.

"Yeah, that's the pack." I mumbled.

There was a pause before Kelly asked me. "Do you remember that guy that used to tease you in middle school until he moved?"

"Making my life hell is more like it" I grumbled " but yeah, I remember him, think his name is André..or sum."

I wasn't catching on. What was she digging at?

"Well he's the alpha of the Elegance pack." Kelly said softly

"WHAT?!?!" I growled. My wolf was enraged as much as I was. Now, what was I going to do? There was no way I could move to Texas or join the Elegance pack. Hell no!

NB. Thats Miracle on the side ;)..carry along