chapter 14

MIRACLE'SPOV

I groaned, rolling unto my side when I heard my phone beep, alerting me of a message. Who could this be?  It better not be Kelly. I unlocked my phone and re- read the message, over and over again.

André- meet me at the park, need to show you something :)

Wasn't he suppose to be resting? I shook my head. This was up to him, if he wanted to injured himself more by not obeying orders, then it's him. I looked at my clock. It was only 8:30. It wasn't that late. I pulled a sweater over my vest and sweatpants over my boxers then pushed my feet into my uggs. Whatever André has up his sleeve, I was definatley not dressed for the best. I grabbed my phone and keys and left.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" Mom asked, looking up from her file.

I grabbed an apple from the basket. "The park. André texted me to meet him there."

Mom smiled. Obviously she thought I came to my senses and accepted André as my mate.

"No mom. Its not like that. We're just friends."

Mom nodded, still smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. This conversation was pointless.

-----

I parked my car in front of the park. What was I doing here anyways? I pulled out my phone and messaged André.

-where the hell are you?

André- can't you see?

-all see is pitch black!

André- are you scared? :p

-no idiot -_-

André- Lol. Just meet me by the tree.

-which one?

André- just sniff me out.

I rolled my eyes and tucked my phone in my pocket. I locked my vehicle and followed the scent of what I would assume to be André's. He had the most magnificent smell ever. Almost like a hypnotizing potion. I slapped myself mentally. This was not the way to be thinking. He was just a friend.

' yeah, just friend.' My wolf snarled.

Oh great. Look who's back. I was so not going to entertain my wolf right now.

I saw André leaning against the tree his arms crossed and a big smile on his face.

"This better be good." I said, as I approached him.

André smiled. "Trust me, it is."

I crossed my arms. "Aren't you suppose to be resting?"

André rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about me."

I rolled my eyes. "Nope. Your going back in that bed. Come on lets go."

André gave me the 'seriously' look. "Oh come on Miracle.  I'm fine."

I shook my head. "No your not. Your entitled to two weeks rest and your out here."

"With you." André said. "Doesn't that tell you something Miracle?"

I had to admit, it did tell me something, but I would never pay it attention. André was wasting his time, thinking that I'll fall for him. I won't. Our relationship will always be friend based.

"It tells me how much of a dumbass you are." I said.

André just shook his head. "If this helps the situation." He began, tucking his hand in his pocket. "My dad asked the doctor to give me pills to speed up the process." He handed me a bottle.

I took it and read it, with the little light I was getting and my awesome night vision. See, being a werewolf has its perks.

I handed André back the bottle. "OK....I'm sorry for uh...snapping at you...you know...just kinda worried."

André smiled. "Its OK. I mean, I deserve to be snapped at after all-"

"Let's not talk about that." I said, cutting him off. "The past is the past."

André smiled at me. "Thanks Miracle."

I nodded. After all, what was I to do. The guy actually made an effort to apologize and make up to me. I can't hold a grudge forever.

"So, let's see what you have planned."

NB. Awww...she forgives him for being dick.... ain't that  sweet. Comment, vote and share... Ily....carry along.