chapter 19

ANDRÉ'POV

I watched Miracle as she rushed out the club. I shook my head and followed after her. That's exactly why I wanted to stay far away from her today.

'And the rest of her life?' My wolf asked, annoyed.

'Just shut up!' I snapped at it. Why was I even arguing with my wolf.  He was right. I couldn't avoid Miracle forever. I couldn't even avoid her for a day because of our schedule. She was my mate and I loved her. I sighed.  Give me the strength to deal with this.

"Miracle?" I asked softly.

She was leaning against her car, just  staring into space.

"Miracle?" I tried again.

"After everything I told you." She began. "It turned out to be you."

"Mir-"

"I'm still talking." She said, cutting me off. "I denied it over and over again, because it just couldn't be you." She laughed to her self. "Who was I kidding. It had to be you."

"Miracle." I said, a little bit more firmly.

"André, I'm so sorry. I just didn't like you back then, I mean you was my enemy." She cried.

I cupped her face and wiped away her tears.

"Miracle. I'm not mad at you. I don't blame you for what you did. I was mean to you and I deserved everything you told me and I still deserve more, but it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm just glad your my mate and I can get the chance to treat you right."

Miracle looked at me with those now moist honey- coloured eyes. "I'm sorry."
"It's ok." I assured her, pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back and cried into my chest. I ran my hand through her hair. "Its ok Miracle. We'll get through it."
'Whatever it is'I added mentally
Miracle just cried some more.
I wanted her to stop. I couldn't stand to see her crying. It was her birthday and she needed to be cheered up.
I pulled back and held her at arms length.
"Hey wanna go for ice cream or should we just buy some cookie dough and watch a movie?"
Miracle smiled. "Option two."
I smiled back, I took her hand and led her away to my car.
----- -----

"you are seriously a dimwitt." Miracle scoffed, as we entered her home.                                                      

 I rolled my eyes." Are we still going to talk about that?"                                                                                  

Miracle just couldn't let the fact that i tripped over an apple at the store go.                                               Miracle smirked at me. "Why shouldn't we? I mean who trips on an apple? In a store?"                         I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Someone who wants to rush to his mate to give her cookie dough."                                                                                                                                                                     Miracle blushed and sat down on the couch indian style.

"So what you wanna do?" I asked, opening the fridge for drinks.                                                                  Miracle sighed. "I thought we were going to watch a movie."                                                                       I chuckled and walked over, handing her a soda. "Ok. Let me rephrase. What do you want to watch?"                                                                                                                                                                     Miracle sipped on her soda and snuggled into me, I placed my arm around her.  "Anything." She said.                                                                                                                                                                           I grinned and turned on the t.v. Anything meant anything.

"Stop!" Miracle gasped suddenly.

I stopped, looking at her. "What?"

Miracle stared at the t.v. Kim Possible was playing. I chuckled, shaking my head. I raised up the volume.

We just sat there, cuddling, watching Kim Possible. Halfway through the marathon, Miracle fell asleep. I smiled. I picked her up and carried her up to her room. I layed her down on her bed, took of her shoes and tucked her in.                                                                                                                           She was so beautiful asleep. The way her lips pouted, and her eyes flickered momentarily. That was my mate, mine. She was all I ever wanted, even when I teased and taunted her, she was all I ever wanted. I kissed her forehead and turned to leave.

"Andre'?"

I stopped and turned around. "Yes?"

"Lie down with me please."

I smiled and lay down on the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her, and sooner or later fell asleep.

NB: oh yippeee..they're together now...they make such a cute couple...i hope they stay so tho...thts Andre' on the side...bye loves..keep on doing what you do.     

sorrry buh i wont be updating anytime soon..i promise next week i shall be updating..i hope u enjoy this story so far