chapter 8

ANDRÉ'S POV

As soon as I was out of the house, I shifted. This girl was just so unreasonable. She was just stubborn. How could she be my mate? She was gorgeous all right, I'll give her that, but Miracle was just a handful. A handful I just couldn't handle. What was I saying? I was alpha of my pack. I could do it.

Suddenly a smell hit my nose. I growled. I sensed a rouge.

To verify my point, a gray wolf appeared, snarling at me. I growled. What was this rouge doing in our territory. I pounced on him and the battle began.

MIRACLE'S POV

" What's wrong with André?" Mom asked, entering my room. " I saw him leave the house like he was going out to war."

I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe he was going out to war. What did I care?

"Miracle." Mom frowned. "What is with you and André? He's such a nice boy."

I folded my arms. "You don't know him like I know him. There's nothing nice about that guy."

Mom tucked her hands in her jeans pockets and looked at me intently. "He's your mate Miracle."

I laughed. My mate? Oh please. "Nope. You can't say that. I haven't turn eighteen yet."

Besides the fact that my wolf affirmed that André was my mate, it wasn't all that true. I hadn't turn eighteen yet to know who my mate was

Mom lips curved into a smug smile. "Then we shall see when you do."

I smirked. "Its a deal."

Mom smug expression never left her face. "Go get him. His parents are coming over soon."

I frowned. Why did I have to get him? He knows the place better than me.

"Go." Mom snapped, giving me a firm look. I sighed and left. Where was I to go? What was I to do? I would have shifted, but I really loved that black vest I was wearing and these were the only clean boxers I had.

I strode the street, having no destination in mind. Should I sniff him out? Nah, he ain't worth it.

'Why are you so mean?' My wolf cried.

'Because I am.'I replied to her. I continued walking down the street, suddenly a foul smell hit me.

Blood!

I followed the scent to an alley. My jaw dropped and my heart dropped. In the dark alley, layed a bleeding black wolf. A wolf I knew to well. Oh dear God, could this really be him?

NB. Do you think its André? Comment and vote... hope ur enjoying the story.