Chapter 30

MIRACLE'S POV

Two years later

I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was pulled up in a curly twist updo. A tiara sat on my head. My face was lightly covered with makeup. My bare shoulders were exposed. My breast was partially covered in the deep v neck strapless dress that I was wearing.

"You look beautiful." Mom said, resting her hands on my shoulders. "Just how a bride is suppose to look."

"I know right!" Kelly squealed.

She was more excited than I was about my own wedding. I released a breath and picked up the box André gave me and made me promise to wear. It was a white gold chain with a small angel holding a star pendent. In the box was a slip of paper, it read:

An angel cause you're my sweet angel.
A star cause you are my miracle.
Put them together, you get an angel who is a miracle.

A.

I smiled.

"Hey, we gotta get ready." Kelly said, picking up my bouquet.

I folded the paper, neatly placing it back in the box. I clipped the chain around my neck and stood up. I was complete now. I took the bouquet from her and followed her out the door, my dress swishshaying at my feet.

The procession down the aisle was rather short, it was my turn to walk down now. I stepped unto the purple carpet, a big smile on my face. My father on my side, my arm in his. Today was the day. Today was the day that I became Mrs. Deménagère for the rest of my life. I looked at the smiling faces as I walked by. They were happy, but not as happy as I was. Dad released me at the altar. I gave my bouquet to Kelly. André didn't wait a minute to grab my hands.

"You look gorgeous." He mouthed.

"Thank you." I mouthed back.

The ceremony went on with the priest giving us our vows. I was honestly getting annoyed by all this 'will you take to blah blah. I just wanted to kiss André, get this done and over with and eat some food.The priest finally said what I wanted to hear.

"Rings please."

André's little cousin Luke, stepped up, carrying the rings on a soft pillow.

André took a ring and placed it on the tip of my finger. My eyes widened. It was gold and the diamond was huge. It was surrounded by other small diamonds. I looked up at André, eyes wide.

He smirked. "With this ring." He began, pushing the ring down slightly. "I promise to honor, cherish and love you till death do us part." He pushed the ring down fully.

Still shocked over the enormous ring that sat on my finger, I picked up the last ring, placing it on the tip of his finger. It was gold with very small diamonds around it. I repeated what he said, pushing the ring down with every word.

The priest smiled. "With all this being done, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I beamed as André pulled me towards him and claimed my lips.

There was cheering, clapping and hooting.

I did it. I am Mrs. Deménagère.
Miracle Adams Deménagère.