chapter 10

MIRACLE'SPOV

I walked down the crowded hallway. My Beats headphones were on, and music was blasting through them. I couldn't care less about the stares and growls I got. I never knew dressing in a tight leather pants and plunging V-neck blouse, exposing a bit of cleavage would arouse so many envious looks. Or maybe it was those chain sneakers I was wearing.

Suddenly I was yanked by my arm and spun around.

"Oh its you." I mumbled. André just looked me up and down. "What do you think your wearing?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "The same thing as you. Clothes."

André sucked his teeth. "Come with me." With that he held my wrist and pulled me away. Where to? I had no idea

André had brought me back home. Since my parents weren't home, we had easy access into the house.

"Now put on some actual clothes." André ordered.

I rolled my eyes but did what he said anyways.

Only because those leather pants were really hot.

I pulled out a blue ashed shredded turnt up baggy jeans and a gray low-high sweater.

"That's much better." André said smiling.

I scoffed and went to the bathroom to change.

I felt an undescribable relief when those leather pants were off me. If I was allowed to come school with my undies, I would have totally gone today.

I stepped out the bathroom, grabbing my backpack on the way. "OK I'm changed now. Can I go back to school Mr. Alpha?"

André rolled his eyes. "Yes Mrs. Luna."

I froze. What did he just say?

"I gave you a chance to make it up to me for all the teasing and pranks you pulled on me, not for anything else, like being the Luna." I shot. I found it odd that my wolf didn't object to what I just said.

"And how are you so sure your not the luna?" Andre shot back with his arms crossed, showing his oh so sweet muscles.

I mentally slapped myself. Stay focus Miracle.

"Because I'm not your mate."

André gave me a smug smile. "As yet."

I groaned, throwing my hands up in frustration. What is wrong with this guy? He just can't be that Strong willed. I have had enough of this. I grabbed my phone, which I had surprisingly forgotten and marched out my room.

"Are you going to walk to school?" André called from upstairs.

I growled, then an idea came to mind. "Did you leave your keys in your car?"

André paused before answering. "Yeah why?"

I grinned to myself and dashed for the door. Look like Mr. Alpha was walking to school.

NB. Oooooohhhhh....moving on :D