chapter 15

ANDRÉ'SPOV

I led Miracle to the little picnic I had set up for us. I know it sounds all sappy and all, but I was stumped and this was the only idea dad and I could agree on.

"This is cute." Miracle commented, looking around.

"You think?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. "I wasn't so sure you'd like it."

Miracle just smiled and sat down on the blanket. I sat down next to her. "I hope your not hungry though."

Miracle's head snapped towards me. "Are you kidding? I'm starving."

I shook my head and pulled out a packet of cookie dough. "Here."

Miracle's eyes popped. She looked at me shocked and confused. "H-How did you know?"

I smiled and leaned back on my elbows. "Cause I know you."

Miracle huffed. "No you don't."

I snickered. "More than you can imagine."

Miracle scoffed and ripped the bag open. "Please. You don't know anything about me."

I rolled my eyes. "You could call me a bully back then when we were young, but I did picked up a couple things."

Miracle raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Like what?"

I smirked at her. "I know that you love cookie dough, that your best friend is a werewolf named Kelly, your favorite colors are black and white or you could just say zebra print. You love to dance alone in your bedroom and sing to yourself."

Miracle gaped at me. It took her a while to pull herself together.

"Stalker much." She mumbled, chewing on cookie dough.

I laughed. "Nope. Those things just stands out."

"Yeah, whatever you say." Miracle huffed.

I chuckled. "How's Kelly by the way?"

Miracle broke a piece of cookie dough. "She hates you as much as me."

I frowned, but smiled when I saw Miracle holding back a smile.

"Oh! You got jokes." I chuckled, grabbing her and tickling her.

"Stop!" She laughed. "André!"

I stopped, laughing with her. I loved the way her eyes sparkle and the way her face light up when she laughs.

"Your such a douchebag." She giggled.

I smiled. "And your such a beautiful girl."

Miracle blushed. "Uh..thanks."

I leaned back on my elbows again. "So, what do you think of May?" I know I was pushing Miracle's buttons, but I just wanted to keep the conversation going.

Miracle growled. "Urgh! I hate her. I have no idea what's her problem. I don't even know her."

I smiled, nodding. "Did you ask her?"
Miracle gave me the 'like for real' look. "No idiot. If I come anywhere close to her, I'll rip her throat out."
I chuckled. Now that's the type of girl I like. One that can defend herself, and don't have to depend on anyone. "Maybe you should take a breather."
Miracle huffed. "Whatever André."
I looked at her. "So your birthday is coming up."
Miracle paused, then said. "Yeah, it is. It'd be like the others."
I shook my head. "What if I could change that?"
Miracle just laughed. "Good luck with that."

I grabbed her and began to tickle her again. She burst out in a fits of laughter and giggles.

"Your saying I can't do it?" I asked, tickling her neck. "That's what your saying?"

"No!" She giggled. "I'm just wishing you luck."

I tickled her some more before finally giving in to her pleads.

Miracle leaned against me, her head resting on my chest. "Don't take this the wrong way." She chuckled.

I blushed. "Uh...No...we're just friends."

Miracle snuggled more into me. "Yes. Just friends."

NB. That's Miracle and André together....awweee