Chapter 26

ANDRE'S POV

I sat on a bar stool in the kitchen, rubbing my cheeks. I was slowly feeling the impact of Miracle's slap. What did I do to mess this up? I invited May, yes, but I had a good reason for it.

"I'm so sorry." May mumbled, walking rubbing her jaw.

I sighed. She was the last person I wanted to see right now. "No, its ok. When can you get back home?"
May hesitated, before taking a seat on the stool next to me. "I asked Louis if he could drop me back but he said he was kinda busy. So I called my dad and he says I have to stay for another day or two. This is punishment André."
I frowned. "I guess it is, you were wrong in the first place."
May eyebrows shot up. "Your the one who called me up!"
My eyes flashed. "Cause your the one who can't keep their legs close and keep on disgracing our pack! It isn't called Elegance pack for nothing!"

May gasped. "Says the guy who taunted and teased a girl for years."
I threw my hands up in the hair. "I was young! What did I know about Elegance pack and manner?! I was thirteen May, and I had my reason for taunting her."
May rolled her eyes. "Can I borrow your car? I need to get out of here."

As much as I wanted her to leave, I couldn't and I wouldn't borrow her my car. This car meant way too much to me.

"Hell no!" I roared.

May screwed up her face and marched out the room.

"Nuisance." I muttered.

------------

I threw a rock into the sea. What the hell was I suppose to do? Miracle was mad at me. Kelly wanted to sink her canines into my neck. Louis was completely lost as I was. I at least thought that he was. I threw another rock. How was I to handle this? No romantic gesture would bring Miracle back to me.

"Hey."

I turned to see Miracle besides me, hands tucked in her hoody pockets.

"Hi."

"What are you doing?" She asked, gazing at the horizon.
"Just taking a breather." I responded.
"Same here. I need to talk to you." Miracle said, avoiding eye contact. I nodded giving her the go ahead.
"Why did you invite May?" She asked.
I sighed. "I invited her to tell her that she had to leave the pack. I would have done it some other day, but my father insisted that I did it this weekend."
Miracle nodded. "That's understood."
I mustured a smile. "So, we're good?"
Miracle looked at me, her eyes sparkling. "Yes we are."
I grinned and pulled her into a hug, but she shrugged me off.

"Here's the twist. We're good as friends. I'm no longer your mate." With that said, she walked away.

The hell? If her plan was to make me suffer, then she made a swell plan.

A/n short chapter, but its been awhile and I figured I owed y'all