chapter 12

MIRACLE'SPOV

I growled, as I saw that girl I had a showdown with in the hallway, stand in front the classroom, screaming.

Like what the hell?! I know I said that she should go see a counciler, but now I'm wishing I'd tell her to go see a therapist. This girl just wasn't right in the head.

"What's your problem May?" André asked irritated.

May, So that's her name. Oh well, May, you have a lot to pay for interrupting my conversation. I paused. Why did I just say that? I placed my head in my hands. No! No! No! This could not be happening. André doesn't matter. I told myself repeatedly. He's not your mate.

"A rouge! Where is it?" I heard André growl, pushing back his chair angrily and standing up, causing the table to shake.

My head shot up and all remaining thoughts of André meaning anything more than a friend left me. As much as I hated what I was about to do, I just had to do it. "André." I said, tugging at his shirt. "You can't go out there."

André head snapped to face me. "What the hell do you mean?! There's a rouge out there and I need to get it out of my territory."

André was determined all right, but I was more determined than him.

"No. Your injured, and you haven't fully heal." I explained hoping he'd understand. Unfortunately, he didn't.

"So? I need to be out there." He objected.

Clearly this guy didn't care about his health at all. So why did I care? Oh, I know why, because I spent the whole time nursing his wounds and waiting for him to wake up, plus I spent the whole night worrying about him. What was going on with me? What happened to that undescribable hatred for André? This was not right.

"Fine." I surrendered, shrugging my shoulders. "If you want to go and risk your own health, then go ahead. There's no stopping you. Just know I'm not nursing any wounds for you again."

André just looked at me, then May, then the window, then back all over again. He sighed, taking his seat, defeated. "Let him be. He won't cause any harm."

I held a smile of triumphant. I guess he did care after all, or was it just my not nursing his wounds part? Eh, who cares. The guy was safely seating down and not endangering himself. Once again, I ask myself why do I care and what have gotten into me?

I heard a low growl and I could feel daggers being shot at me. I looked up to see May glaring at me, her fist clenched. I smile innocently at her which only caused her to get the more infuriated.

"Sit down Ms. Garcia." Ms. Olsin ordered.

May grunted, but did as told. I leaned back in my chair. I had no idea, what was up with this girl or more importantly me.

I glanced at André to find him bent over, clutching his stomach and wincing in pain.

"You ok?" I asked concern dripping from my question.

André looked at me and it was evident in his eyes.

I asked for us to be excused and I led him out the classroom in to the far hallway.

"What's wrong André?"

André winced. "I feel like my ribs has been pulled out. It doesn't feel so good."

I frowned. "You suffered from a broken rib last night."

André's eyes popped. "What?!"

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away, saying. " I need to get you to the pack doctor."

NB. That's May on the side... I'm guessing some of you don't like her...idk...my mouth is mine :carry along.