chapter 3

ANDRÉ'SPOV

I leaned against the pack house porch railing. I was waiting for a new family to arrive to Elegance pack, and welcome them. It was my job as the alpha to do so, but my patience was running thin. Where the hell were these people??

"Getting impatient I see."

I spun around to see my father leaning against the door jab. His arms were crossed and he had a serious expression like he always did. Of course I was impatient. I've been waiting for three hours.

"Yes father I am."

Dad chuckled. "I figured as much. Don't worry, they'll be here soon."

As if on que, a silver SVU drove into the pack boundaries, followed by a moving van and another one and another one. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "How rich are these people?."

Dad shrugged his shoulders. "The mother is a big time lawyer and the father is a famous cardiologist."

Well that explains the three moving vans.

I walked down the porch steps to greet our guest at her vehicle

"Hi, I'm André and welcome to Elegance Pack. This is my father, Andon." I said, shaking hands. She was an average height woman with long brown hair and a lovely pair of brown eyes. She had a nice body shape too.

"Thank you and nice to meet you." She said smiling, then she frowned. "My daughter is running a bit late."

Dad chuckled." She didn't like the idea?"

The woman sighed. "Not at all."

Suddenly a black BMW drove in, and an average height girl, although she seemed tall, like an inch shorter than me, stepped out the vehicle. She had long brown hair like her mother and a sparkling pair of honey coloured eyes. She had one hell of a body. She was like actually made up of curves. She had those perfect full pink lips and that caramel complexion. This girl was heaven. Is this a dream Moon goddess?

The girl's eyes finally landed on me, my heart went crazy and my insides went all funny and my wolf was jumping about happily. This could only mean one thing. "Mine." I growled.

NB. That's André on the side....don't forget to comment, vote or share. Or is it too early in the book.....carry along :D