||Chapter 25||

Hey, it's been a little over a week since the day at the fair. Blue has called & texted but to my surprise she doesn't pop up on me. That's good she respects boundaries but she calls like crazy. I accidentally answered once and she was trying to tell me that kisses seal a bond & her mother taught her not to or something like that. I didn't even say anything to that I just hung up.

I go to work, pick up food, check on Amir and chill at the house. I kept him for the last 4 days but he had a doctors appointment and my mom has to go so she came and got him about 3 hours ago. Cici still isn't talking to me but mom said Cici and our father have been talking a lot, apparently he plans to reach out to me next once him and Cici have a steady relationship. Honestly it'll be a waste of his time.

Lani and Tye were both at my place to see Amir yesterday & talk to me about Blue since I never called them. They have a friend's birthday party today & I don't know the girl so I'm not going. Nobody else I've really talked to Shawn kinda left me alone, Bianca got a girl now, Brook been had a man, Tori only talk to me when she want sex and that's how we keep it.

Not gonna lie I'm still a bit butt hurt but it's something small, we barely know each other and kissing may seal something who knows. What I do know is I want to be over at Blue's. She gave me her address and I might pop up on her just to see what happens.

I put on a brown hoodie over my plain white shirt and the matching sweats, a brown cap to the back, some slides, and my hair in a low bun so the cap laid right. I made sure I was still fresh from my shower and I left the house. I put her address in my gps and followed it. Surprisingly she lived in a nice neighborhood a little less than 40 minutes away.

I drove down the street until I found her house and I parked outside the gate although she left it open. I got out of my car and walked up to the door. An older lady opened the door maybe a cleaner based off of her outfit. "Does Blue live here?" I asked the lady smiled "yes she's in her gym come in" the lady said inviting me in. I walked in and she lead me down a long ass hallway to a room with a glass door and looking in I could see Blue boxing.

"Ms. Pérez you have a guest" the lady said peeking in through the door although we could see right through. "Who is it?" Blue asked. "I don't know ma'am she's very beautiful & asked for you as Blue" the lady responded telling me to go to the living room just in case. I didn't hear anything but Blue came out and looked at me. "what do you want I thought you were ignoring me" blue said with an attitude "I want to talk" I replied shrugging. "And if I don't?" she questioned. "Then I'll do the same you did. blow up your phone and wait" I told her. She folded her arms. I did the same and she rolled her eyes. "Fine come on" she said walking upstairs and I followed. She lived in a nice big house and the hallways were long. We made it to a nice room towards the end of the hall and she motioned for me to sit as she grabbed clothes going in the bathroom. I'd rather stand I see a used condom, multiple condom wrappers, a pack of plan B oddly, and a random bra. Let me find out Blue secretly take dick or sum.

I stood up while looking at my phone for forever before I heard the shower cut off and eventually the door came open. "You could've sat down you know" she said, "I'd rather not as soon as I came in I saw condom wrappers, a used condom, plan B, and a lace bra. Who knows what goes on in this room." I said scrunching up my face a little. I didn't even look up for her to see her reaction I just kept my focus on my phone. "I don't take dick if that's what you're thinking" she said. "I don't care what you do and don't do in your spare time but I'm not sittin down" I said shrugging my shoulders. She smacked her teeth "Fine we'll go to my office" was all she said and she walked past me going out the door and to the other end of the hall.