||Chapter 2||

Amira's Pov

It's currently 1:36pm meaning my little sister should be home in a few. Amir just now waking up and I been up since 12pm. Little man love his sleep. I picked him up tickling him making him laugh then took him into the kitchen. I did my best warming the milk and putting it in his bottle. I tested it then let it cool a little before feeding it to him. I sat on the couch and let him finish his bottle. I burped him and changed his diaper then we just watched bubble guppies until I heard the bus outside. I look up to cici coming in the house smiling. "how was your day?" I asked as she took her shoes off placing her bag down. "It was good, I passed my math test and was the only one to pass the science test" she said and I smiled. "good to hear now go take a shower and get dressed we leaving in an hour." I explained and she paid me no mind as soon as she saw Amir in my lap. "Awww hey Amir" she said trying to pick him up but I stopped her. "wash yo hands before you touch my son please" i said and she rolled her eyes going in the kitchen and washing her hands I smiled when she came back all clean and she just laughed picking him up and talking to him. She wondered off into her room with him and I changed the tv to Daredevil on netflix.

I didn't hear from cici or Amir crying for about 35 to 40 minutes and she came out in a new outfit with amir matching her. I just shook my head still watching tv and she fixed herself a snack. My sister and Amir have a nice bond already and it's from him staying with me on weekends and whenever tokyo goes to party with lani and her using him as an excuse to not do homework or study for school. That was until she got attached and now she just loves to care for Amir and spend time with him after school so I can have a break. I got up and changed into a black nike shirt and some black jeans. Then I put on my black nike VaporMax shoes I just got a few days ago. I grabbed a bag to go across my chest and put my things in it then grabbed my chain, watch, and left my hair in it's bun just fixing it a little. I put on lotion, deodorant, and some chapstick then I was ready to go. I grabbed Amir's bag and got his new stroller I bought not too long ago it's a Mima Xari Stroller Chassis & that bitch was expensive. I swear I just be throwing money around. Anyways I went out and put him in his car seat going to the car with cici following behind me.

We got in the car and got situated then went to the nearby mall. Took maybe 25 minutes to get there a and a few minutes to find a parking spot. I got as close to the door as I could then got Amir out and started walking in. "sissy can I get the iphone 8 today?" cici asked giving me puppy dog eyes. She has a 6+ right now and has been trying to upgrade since she got it. I said I would spoil her today so fuck it. "I was thinking about an Xs but if you only want an 8 then you can get that instead" I said smiling and she started jumping up and down as soon as we got in the mall. "noooo get me the Xs pleaseeeeee" she said and I just nodded going in and she ran straight into the store. "Damn amir she just gone leave us like that" I said to him and he laughed at my face expression. I followed behind cici and she was looking at cases so I went up the the girl who worked there. "Hey, I want to upgrade my sister to an Xs" I said and she nodded "What phone does she currently have?" the lady asked. "six plus" I answered fanning cici over to keep a close eye on Amir. "wow you sure you want to just jump to an Xs in one day?" she questioned and I just laughed. "She wants an Xs so she's getting an Xs." I explained with a smile and Cici smiled too. "If you think that's best" the lady responded with an attitude followed by a laugh as soon as I was about to go off ccici cut me off. "Ma'am I suggest you keep your options to yourself and just get my sister what she's asked for cause the look on her face says you're finna get a not so friendly set of words" Ciara told the lady handing the 6 over so she could transfer all her things from one phone to the next. I just smiled and waited. Took her about 30 minutes to do that shit and cici's new phone was ready. I handled the paperwork n shii then we left going to pink next. Me and Amir sat on a little bench while cici shopped. When she was ready I swiped my card and we left to footlocker.