||Chapter 8||

(picking up from last chapter but later that day)
Amira's Pov

It's still my 3rd day and I leave at 5pm. Cici is out of school today since it's Friday but she's at a friend's house. My period is off and I'm happy asf about that. Tokyo hasn't texted or called since our incident but it's coo. Lani ain't said shït but me and Tye been talking about a lot of shit. I'm currently in my room alone going through my dms trynna find the chick from the party. I finally found her and I smiled to myself before texting her.

                                  Shawn
: Aye wassup
Shawn: look who finally decides to text a nigga back
: my bad ma I been busy
Shawn: mhm what club you work at?
: why you trynna get a dance?
Shawn: Maybe, maybe I just wanna see you
: mmm okay I work at club dom but I won't be there until they let me out this damn hospital😒
Shawn: Damn ma what happened?
: nun major just tried to forget my problems and damn near overdosed so now they think i'm suicidal.
Shawn: we gone talk about that later but lmk when you back at work👀
: aii perv sure thing lol
Shawn: girl you gone learn to love this perv👅
:🤣 foh wit that cause if anything I'M daddy here😌
Shawn:: mmm nah I'm definitely daddy and you'll see why🤫
: lemme see you cause you talkin like you all big and bad sir-ma'am
Shawn: *3 images* enjoy😉

Shawn: we gone talk about that later but lmk when you back at work👀: aii perv sure thing lolShawn: girl you gone learn to love this perv👅:🤣 foh wit that cause if anything I'M daddy here😌Shawn:: mmm nah I'm definitely daddy and you'll see why🤫...

I opened them shits and one was her, her again, and her naked🤤 just what i need to get off!

: you aii but i'll ttyl
Shawn: lol go tyt fingering your self to that last pic😉
: ain't nobody fingering shït🤣
Shawn: bet get on ft then🙃
: nope
Shawn: k call me and say a full sentence without stuttering or moaning my name🙃

I decided not to answer that since I was in fact fingering myself and wasn't going to let her heat that. I saved the picture and pleased myself until my hand cramped up on my 2nd orgasm. I took my hand out and licked it clean then stretching it out. I called her after I caught my breath.

     Shawn
Shawn: so you thought you was slick huh? gone disappear for 25 minutes and then call me😂Let me guess hand cramp or ya legs gave out in the shower? *laughs*
: man I was talking to my doctor!
Shawn: nah yo voice got too high when you said that but if you prefer not talking about your sexual pleasure moments then that's fine too.
: fuck you, bye
*hangs up*

I felt kinda embarrassed that she knew I pleased myself to a picture of her and then again I felt nasty that I did it! She texted saying she was just playing but I didn't respond. I got up and washed my hands then went to sleep. Fuck my life.

"Wake up ma I didn't drive an hour for nothing" I heard a familiar yet unpleasant voice call. "I know damn well this bitch ain't track me down" I whispered to myself. "Yea I did and you not gone do shit about it so get yo ass up and eat yo food" Shawn said and I looked up glaring at her. "First of fucking all I just started texting yo ass back and if I wanted to talk or see you i'd text tf back. Second who tf you think you are bringing yo stick figured ass in this hospital demanding me to do shit? Take yo ass back to the woods slender man. Third I think it's best you leave because I'd hate to call my nurse up here to escort another crazy bitch out my fucking room" I said and she was just smiling at me. "Fuck is you looking at nigga?!" I asked and she laughed. "You gettin all mad when you know deep down you wanted to see my fine ass in person again" she said and I sat up grabbing the nurse button and pushing it. "does me pushing this seem like i'm happy? I think tf not" I said and the nurse walked in, "You needed something?" she asked and I nodded "Please get her-" I was cut off by Shawn kissing me and I slapped the shit out of her. "GET HER OUT MY FUCKING ROOM" I yelled and she looked hurt but who tf she think she is! You don't track people and kiss them! "Yes ma'am" the nurse said and Shawn just shook her head following the lady out the room. I got up and washed my mouth seeing it was 4:37 and I'd be leaving soon. I called an uber to pick me up at 5 and filled out the paperwork they brought earlier. I grabbed my shit and was ready to go. My nurse came back taking all the hospital shit off me.