||Chapter 27||

"OH- SHIT! RIGHT THERE!" I loudly moaned as she stroked in and out of me."Ride my shit" she commanded as she pulled out and laid on her back. I slowly climbed on top of her and she slipped her strap back in my dripping wet pussy. She gripped on my hips as I rode her strap, I threw my head back and moaned as She started to pound my shit man I swear I love the way she fucks me.

"Sh-Shawn I'm-" I tried to speak but was cut off by my moans."Hold that shit" she said pulling out and flipping us over so she was back on top.

A/N: Bet you ain't see that comin😏 Shawn's backkkkkkkk

"Mmm fuck I can't" I whimpered as she started to roughly pound in and out again "you better hold that shit" she snapped as she choked me. She continued to pound in and out of me for like 5 more minutes and I clearly couldn't take anymore. My legs started shaking & she slowed down her strokes kissing my lips then trailed the kisses down my neck as I moaned in her ear."Cum for daddy baby girl" she whispered and I did just that. I let it all out for daddy but as soon as I finished someone was here.

"AYE SHAWNI I'M HERE!" the voice yelled

"I'll be back" she said to me as she took her strap off and threw on some boxers and some shorts then walked out.

I laid there out of breath then once I was ready I got up and went to take a shower. Me and Shawn have been fucking since 2 days after the girl answered the phone and that bs with Blue. Yesterday I saw her at the restaurant while I was waiting on me and Shawn's food. Luckily Shawn wasn't with me. After I left there I got myself together and came to Shawn's like I usually do after she let's me know she's off work.

We fucked alllllll night after we ate and she even called in so we could fuck all morning. We did, it's now 3pm and she said she had a friend coming over. Her weed man or girl idk.

I finished washing my body and got out putting on my underwear and shii then Shawn's shirt. I headed downstairs and turns out weed person is a girl. They were sitting on the couch chilling and the girl was rolling a blunt while taking a pull from another. "Babe this is Kari, Kari this is the girl I told you about, Amira." Shawn said as I sat on her lap. Kari started choking like hell. "you good?" Shawn asked and she looked up at me and started choking harder. My eyes widened and Shawn was patting her back. Once she got herself together she held her hand out. I shook it "My bad I slipped up but it's nice to meet you" she said and I smiled "Nice to meet you too" I said.

Kari handed us the blunt once it was rolled and we took turns with it. Kari had her own and was staring at me from time to time. I paid it no mind I look good😌

After a while Kari said she had to go. Her and Shawn were going to take a pic but I kissed shawn just as she pushed the button. We laughed and I let them take their pic then she left.

Me and Shawn rolled another blunt and smoked it together before she picked me up going back upstairs. She laid me on the bed and I tightened my legs around her.

She start to kiss on my jawline while I'm rubbing her back. "mmm Shawn come onnnn" I raised my legs off her and she starts to take off my shorts. She lifts up my shirt to start kissing on my v line. Then she started to take off my boxers and slightly suck on my throbbing clit while her hand grazes my nipples one at a time.

She stoped touching on my nipples and starts to play with clit. Which starts making me go crazy and moan out her name.

She looked up at me just as my eyes start going to the back of my head. Shit I'm ready to release already. "Not so fast mami." she whispers and stops touching my pearl to come up and start kissing me again. While kissing me she slid her fingers inside. My body instantly arched.