||Chapter 7||

Amira's pov

It's my second day in the hospital and y'all ain't miss shït. Me and Tokyo kissed a few times and Cici is now back in school but that's all. Right now I'm waiting on Tokyo to come back & Cici is at school since it's only 10am. I haven't seen lil man since last night cause T left before I was up but she been saying she staying here with me until I get out. Now she getting us some clothes and shii. I got on my phone after it was finally charged and Tye was blowing me up with calls. I finally picked up.

Bestieeeeeee💁🏽‍♂️

Bestieeeeeee💁🏽‍♂️: About damn time y'all got me over here worried but anyways is my bestie ok cici?
: cici at school but yeah I'm fine ig
Bestieeeeeee💁🏽‍♂️: what's wrong? what made you want to yk.. die?
: Amber told cici our mom was abused by dad and how amber used to come over and fuck dad while mom was gone or out of town and that brought back memories for me plus she said mom only stayed so dad wouldn't kill her for whatever reason
Bestieeeeeee💁🏽‍♂️: Fuck that bitch Amber don't listen to her. I may not know if she's lying or not but if your mom still stayed with him I'm sure she had a reason besides that stupid shit!
: Yea that's what I keep telling myself
Bestieeeeeee💁🏽‍♂️: keep telling yourself and reminding yourself you're enough. I'll be there tonight Ciara thinks this is as important as I do.
: noooo stay i'm fine
Bestieeeeeee💁🏽‍♂️: see you tonight Amira.

He hung up before I could object again I don't mind it. I need him so as long as it won't effect his career I guess I'll let it slide. I put my phone to the side charging it and I took a nap cause why tf not. I dreamed about buying a new house, starting a business, and being the best mom for Amir.

||An hour later||

I woke up to something moving on my chest. I looked down and Amir was on me. I looked at Tokyo who was placing food out on the table now. "Why you put him on me you know I'm a light sleeper!" I whisper yelled at her. "He hasn't seen you all day and has refused his nap for today. Now look at him knocked out" she explained pointing to Amir. I just smiled to myself and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. "Night T" I said before drifting off. I didn't hear her response but that's ok.

I soon woke up to Amir crying and Tokyo wasn't in the room leaving me to calm him down. "Shh papa I wanna sleep" I said and he kept kicking and crying. I got up and checked his diaper but he was clean and dry so I grabbed his bag and a warm bottle of milk that T left feeding it to him. He was quite and that's all that mattered to me. I turned on The Fairly OddParents since I doubt I'll be going back to sleep. I put his bottle away when he was done and burped him. I sat him up against my body so he could watch tv too and we stayed like this until Tokyo came in with my food I'm guessing. "Oh well look who's up" she said "yea someone refused to shut the hell up and let me sleep" I said fake smiling and she just laughed at me. "now you see how my morning went" Tokyo said and I just shook my head looking at Amir. He's getting bigger everyday and I can't wait for this mf to be at a reasonable age so I can sleep peacefully. I gave him his stuffed animal since he looked like he was planning on crying about nothing at all. It didn't do anything he cried anyway. "Tokyo get yo damn child off me and shut him up" I said annoyed at this point. I love him but I just want silence. "Fine me and MY son will leave you alone. Enjoy your food" Tokyo said mad at me saying he was her son but it's the fucking truth. I'm a godmother meaning I step in if Tokyo can't do anything but she can. She snatched him up and their things leaving. Room was silent and I kinda loved it. I grabbed my food and ate my pizza she brought me. The silence was fucked up by Lani bringing her too busy being a hoe to check on a nigga you claim as ya bsf ass in. "Please leave ion wanna see you" I said bluntly and she looked down. "Look mira I'm sorry I been busy and cici wouldn't even tell me where you were" I laughed. "we got 1 hospital in this town and it's small as shit so it's not that hard to look for me but it's whatever go back to being busy" I said still eating and she looked at me like I hurt her but I don't care. "Mira i'm your best friend I want to be here for you." she said "Well you could've been here yesterday morning when I drove myself crazy enough to attempt to end my life then wouldn't even look at Amir because I saw him as the mistake I made Tokyo keep. I don't want to be bothered by anyone except my little sister so until I feel ready to call you my friend leave my fucking room before I have you escorted out" I told her shrugging and I didn't pay attention to anything but my food. I looked up and she was gone. Room was quite but the mood was off. I just laid in bed thinking. I got up and took my shower without the nurses permission today and I put on some clothes T brought me. That gown was gettin uncomfortable.

I got back in bed once I was done doing everything I needed to. I got on my phone checking the time and soon Cici should be coming in. I just laid back bored as shit. After 5 minutes I played games on my phone and played COD too. I got bored with that so I listened to Jazmine Sullivan. I listened to her song Lions, Tigers & Bears almost 3 times before turning it off. Tye walked in with balloons and flowers and Cici was right behind him. "Hey tye, Hey cici" I said smiling and once he sat the things in his hands down he came to my side hugging the shit out of me. "Heyyyyyy" he said and I just laughed. "Where lil man at?" ciara asked sittin on the couch and getting her homework out, "Tokyo mad at me because I told her to get her son and shut him up so I could have quite time" I said and they both laughed. "she'll be back soon but lani told me what you said to her"  tye said and I shrugged "I meant it" I told him and he shook his head. He started saying how I shouldn't be mad bc Cici wouldn't communicate with lani for her to know but I zoned out. I was thinking about fingering myself rn. I gotta talk to that Shawn chick from the party cause I bet she'd be perfect to help me cum. "Amira what the fuck you thinking about" tye asked hitting me in the head. "damn nigga my bad just some chick" I said and he laughed "That explains you grabbing on your self" he said and I flipped him off with my hand that was on my boxers. "fuck you" I said laughing "nope go fuck that chick" he said and cici gave in and laughed too. Hopefully I can fuck her though.

                           ||Next Morning||

Yesterday I just chilled and watched tv wit Tye and Cici. It's 6:30 and tye gone to drop cici off at school. My door finna open so let's see what fake mf wanna pop up now. "Hey Amira" my mother said smiling as she came in. One thing about me is after what my mom allowed my dad to put me through then just threw money at me we not close. "Why are you here?" I asked and her smile faded. "I was coming by your house and a neighbor told me you were rushed to the hospital a few days ago so I came to check on my baby" she explained and I laughed. "Yea I'm in a damn hospital bed because Amber ran her mouth to cici about how she would fuck dad when you were at work or out of town. She told ciara how dad beats you and how you only stayed so he wouldn't kill you and you know all that coming from my little sister's mouth triggered all the memories I shoved down or tried to forget with money. See yourself out mother" I said and she had her hand over her mouth. "Did ciara kill Amber" she asked "you honestly don't want to know who did what just know if you rat I'll take the fall and claim the reason I tried to kill myself was from guilt" I said and she started crying. Didn't say shit just cried and ran out. Oh well..

____________
Alright this is a filler chapter just to get something out there but hopefully you enjoyed & if so see you next chapter🤍