||Chapter 63||

Vina

This morning I woke up alone, it didn't shock me but it hurt. I don't know what I did to all of a sudden lose my family. I thought I was doing good, I guess I was wrong.

I decided that for the sake of the trip I'd push down my emotions and pretend everything is fine. Today is our last day in Paris after all. I'd hate to ruin things any farther than I already have.

I've had the entire day planned for a while and I'm excited to see their reactions. Hopefully things will go nicely and they'll start talking to me again.

Our day is planned as follows: breakfast(which we've already had separately) hiking, zip lining once we get to the top of the trail, swimming, scuba diving, lunch/picnic that'll be similar to the day on the hill, more swimming, going back, shopping, go back to our place for dinner, and lastly movie night. While we're out I'll have some guys come pack up our things. The idea here is that we'll spend our last day out and about then head to the airport early tomorrow morning.

We'll be going home for a few days just until it's time for Amira's trip. That's if we make it that long..

Now that breakfast is done and we've cleaned up it's time to get moving.

I stood infront of everyone and turned my megaphone on. I cleared my throat and held it up."Alright everybody, today is our last day and it's going to be eventful. I hope you all took my advice about beauty rest because for today you'll need it!" I started, looking between all of them. "Firstly, I need all of you out of your nighty-whities and in your best, most comfortable outside attire. For those of you who think outside attire means red carpet ready.." I looked directly at Ciara, "choose your outfit carefully! There will be climbing, sweat, grass, and if you're not careful there will be mud. We are getting a nature experience people! Don't put on your Sunday best and be upset if, no, when it gets ruined." I finished, Ciara rolled her eyes and folded her arms. Welp, at least she can't say I didn't warn her. I held up my clipboard to make sure I said everything. When I noticed my list I started again. "Amira, I'll need you to pack a bag with the following: Sunscreen, sunglasses, bug spray, first-aid kit, candy for post boo-boo wrap up, and of course the usual things you'd take with you when leaving the house." I said, noticing how Amira was actually listening and looking super concentrated to remember everything. I smiled to myself and turned the megaphone off. "We leave in an hour people!" I added before waving my hand to dismiss them. Ciara and Camron, the boy who gave her the tour and her new crush, got up first. Amir got up and grabbed Amira's hand then they left. Once it was just me I sighed a breath of relief and headed to the back of the house where all the rooms are.

I walked into the empty room I share with Amira and sighed. She probably won't come in here until after I leave. I shook my head and headed for the closet. I already took my shower earlier to save time. I pulled out my preplanned outfit and started getting dressed. I had my black Nike compression tights that stop about mid thigh with my teal blue Nike shorts on top. I adjusted my shorts so they stop at the same spot as the tights. I know they won't be like that long but at least I tried. Once I was comfortable I put on a lose, sleeveless black shirt. Usually I would do a tight shirt but my stomach seems to be getting fatter. Before she went all silent on me, Amira used to complement my changes and reassure me. Even with her kind words it's hard to accept the fact my body isn't going to be as slim and built as it was before my sobriety. Now I'll have to work harder to maintain my body. Usually I'd eat what I want, get drunk, throw it all up, and look like nothing ever happened. I would work out occasionally so I definitely looked good, now if I want to look good I have to work out.

Ya know, none of this would bother me if I was drunk right now...

"Vina!" Amira yelled, I looked up to see her in the doorway with her arms crossed. "Yes?" I asked, "What were you thinking about? You completely missed what I said." she rolled her eyes and leaned against the doorframe. "I- uhm- it's nothing. Repeat what you said please." I rushed, she looked skeptical but nodded slowly. I know she's probably going to ask again later, at least by then I'll have a believable lie. "I was saying that we don't have any candy left, I guess we ate it all. What do you want me to put in the bag instead?" she asked, I took a minute to think before shaking my head. "We'll just stop by a store once we leave. Get dressed love." I said. She nodded and turned to leave. I let out a sigh of relief and continued to get myself ready. I put on my air max 98 'Spirit Teal' Nikes and tied the laces somewhat tight.