59. Haunted Mansion

Please vote;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

"Holy shit!" Karan said standing beside Satvik.

"This is so creepy!" Yashvi said.

"Are you guys sure about this?" Vartika asked slowly as we all stood in front of, from what I have heard, the most haunted mansion in our city.

This mansion is deep inside the forest, it took us at least half an hour to reach here by car.

"Of course!.... It's adventure time!.." Aarushi exclaimed.

"No!.... Aarushi, are you crazy!... It's a bizarre idea!." I said to Aarushi.

"Oh come on, Raadha!... It would be fun!" Aarushi said in excitement.

"Yeah right!... until someone gets hurt or suffers from a trauma!" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah!... That is why, we are doing it together.... and in the evening, not night!" She said but I was still unconvinced.

"Anyways guys, you know the rules, right?... People say that there is a secret room inside this mansion but only a very few people have been able to find it. We need to go inside the haunted mansion, explore it and find that secret room. Okay!" Aarushi said and everyone cheered in excitement making me narrow my eyes at them. I mean what the hell is wrong with these people, are they out of their minds.

"And whoever finds the room first, wins!.... And, and, and, the room can be anywhere, on the ground floor, the second floor and even in the basement!" Aarushi explained.

"There is a... basement?" Yashvi gulped.

"Of course, that's what makes it even more interesting!" Aarushi whispered to give it a more creepy feel. "Okay now, choose your partner!" Aarushi said while holding Kaushik's arm.